𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 37: A Crystal mind

Start from the beginning

"Did you know what I'm hearing right now?" (Belle)

"What is it than now, Belle?" (Kristen)

"Look, if there is another plan again I should really back off by now." (Seline)

(retouching*/)

(open lip gloss*/)

"She's right. I am not that too talkative, and I wish you two should stop." (Candice)

"Girls, hindi naman sa ganun. I mean this is not a new plan duhhh...." (Belle)

"So ano pala ang narinig mo kanina?" (Kristen)

"Well as you see. I heard na Zinkind and her girls talking about their having Eunwoo and the boys at the Family Ryo Mansion to meet her father and get to know each other." (Belle)

"Oh my god, is it legit or nah?" (Seline)

"Hmmm if it's that's the case, we should go there." (Kristen)

(smiles deeply*/)

"Really, Kristen? Is that your plan? I think Zinkind's Dad invited Eunwoo and the boys to have a family dinner or something like that. So why do you need to go there? Or you're just gonna act like "Eunwoo, invited me" but it's not." (Seline)

Seline's eyebrows are lifting with seriousness and concern.

"Hmmm yeah, why? You don't even know as I care? Come on, girls! This is our chance to get close to them. Not ever her, she was just a too over-dramatic and low-bust seeker." (Kristen)

Seline and Candice sighed.

"Hays... Do what you want, Kristen. Basta sinabihan na kita." (Seline)

"Same thoughts here, you know if you do that they will have a consequence to your actions. Baka makakalimutan mo, her parents were the CEO of Ryo's Best Choice Investment Company. Because one day Zinkind will be the future heiress and be the next generation to be the youngest CEO. You can't just drool at her around, she didn't do bad things to you. Do your best, girl. Sana di pumalpak plano mo. If not nasa huli ang pagsisisi." (Candice)

Kristen couldn't say a word. She was just paused a bit. I think she realized that rather than her stupid plan. Even Belle just keeps her mouth shut. Seline and Candice are the only ones who can have a positive side and are concerned about what the two are doing.  They may have been mean at first but the two knew that she never meant at Zinkind.

..........................................................................................

Prime Ministry for Genius Students  천재학생 국무총리

"So that's for today's class. Goodbye." (Teacher Albert Han)

(SCHOOL BELL RINGING*/)

(chairs thudding*/)

"Hey, Jayden. We need to finish this report later." (Haru)

"Sure, no problem." (Jayden)

"Hey, hey, hey, what's up my Eunwoo bro! How's it going? Did you stalk Zinkind's stargram account?" (Shone)

"Yeah, because she's so pretty. So what's your problem?" (Eunwoo)

"Yiieeeeeee.... Wala naman. So, have you said about your feelings to her?" (Shone)

"Not yet. Pero naghihintay nalang ako na para sabihin ko sakanya yung nararamdaman ko." (Eunwoo)

(phone ringing*/)

"huh?"

(Zinkind Cassedine is calling*/)

"Uy bro! Si Zinkind, tumatawag sayo." (Haru)

"Sagutin mo na!" (Shone)

"Hello?" (Eunwoo)

(On the phone call*/)

"It's me Eunwoo, I have something to tell you something important?" (Zinkind)

"Sure, what is it?"

"You see, my Dad wanted to meet you. Especially the boys too. He wanted to know you better. And he's having a family dinner later at 8 pm."

Jayden shocked.

"What the? Dude, give me that!" (Jayden)

"Hmm Zinkind!"

"Hey, Jayden. How are you?"

"We're good"

"About that family dinner tonight, we can go."

"Oh, really? Hmm, that's awesome!

(gets the phone*/)

"Ahh Zinkind, we are honoured to make know you more too. So it's a yes for me." (smiled*/)

"Aw thank you! See you tonight!"(Zinkind)

(end call*/)

"But bro! What about our report?" (Haruto)

"Let's change the schedule so we can have our free time first because Zinkind's dad wanted us to know each other. So are you coming or not?" (Eunwoo)

"Okay, we're in!" (Shone)

The boys agree to have a family dinner to meet her Dad personally. How about Levisthian? Asan kaya siya?

.............................................................................................

Levisthian's POV

("Walking around this huge field while reading a book makes me more calm. I left the PMGS first because I was doing some class errands a minute ago. Until I saw the entrance hallway that was Zinkind. Seeing her from afar made me happy, her beautiful black doll eyes mesmerised me. Her silky black hair makes the wind flow and dance around her. So I guess her name is very unique and her personality was very kind and agile. I was hoping to talk to her but she was very busy talking to her friends. I am a guy who has to fulfil my dreams to focus on my academic skills and prove to them that I am the best. It's not just about being a friend to her, I felt like I was falling in love with her secretly. But I can't. Ever since Kristen made an issue with me and Zinkind about "dating" which is not true. That was my day getting worse seeing her. I'll be waiting until the right time has come too soon.")

Until........

"Uy Levisthian!" (Miles)

"Uy Miles, how are you? Asan si Zinkind saka yung dalawa niyong kaibigan?"

"Eto medyo ok naman pero exciting. Si Zinkind saka sila Khloe at Isla nasa Stargram Cafe sila. Pumunta ako dito para kunin yung wallet ni Zinkind sa pink locker niya. After that, nung tumakbo ako nakita kita naglalakad dito sa malawak na field para makausap ka at kinamusta."

"Ah ganun ba? Ang cute pala ng wallet ni Zinkind noh?"

"Ayy oo, her favourite pink orchid design. She likes orchids, that's her favourite flower. Saka nga pala, may family dinner pala kayo sa Mansion kila Zinkind. Kasama sila Eunwoo pati mga kasama mo."

"Oh really? I haven't heard about this great announcement. Umalis kasi ako kanina dahil may class errands ako. Wala kasi ata ako dun sa PMGS, so that means dun pala sa part yung tumawag sa cellphone ni Eunwoo. Kasi, I heard his phone nung nasa labas ako ng unti. Kala ko kung sino si Zinkind na pala ang tumawag nung palabas na ako dito sa room."

"Ah ganun ba? So now you understand? Anyways the dinner of the Family Ryo will be at 8 pm sharp."

"Sige. Thank you for reminding me."

"Sure, Levi. Oh sige mauna na ako hinahanap na siguro ako yung tatlo haha bye!"

"Sige. Ingat."

(When the family dinner continued or it would be a flop?)