»»----- Chapter Twenty- Five -----««

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV

The chains are bothering me, I could feel tiny gashes around my ankles. Those tiny gashes might have stained my pants with crimson red colour. I felt sad for myself. My ankle was throbbing because of the cuts, my clothes were dirty and torn and I felt really hungry and weak. As I thought about my sudden blast of feelings that I threw at V- oh sorry, TAEHYUNG outside the safe room, a drop of tear slipped out of my eyes as I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs.

???: Stop crying, your screeches annoy me.

Y/N: Why do you care? You're the one who locked me in here V- oh sorry, I mean KING TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung: Well whatever, I'm just letting you know that crying won't let you get out of here.

Y/N: As if you care. I feel like I'm dying. It hurts...

I whispered the last two parts, there was no point in telling him that I'm hurt and I'm suffering. He doesn't care about me. He's not V, he's King Taehyung, Lord of the Dark World. What he did was all an act, he had a motive.

Taehyung's POV

I heard her saying that she's hurt. I don't care about her, it's just that I have to make sure she's not making any plans or badmouthing me. That's all...

[Author: Really now??? 😉

Taehyung: Aish, you're back? Now go back to where you were.

Author: Treat me with damn respect. Your fate is under my fingers, get it? Because... I'm typing out the ...story?... get it...?

Taehyung: 🤨

Author: Ok *clears her throat* moving on]

I called Lilith, she is the leader of all the devils, to arrange clothes, medicine and food. I mean like, you've got to be presentable enough when you're living next to the King.

Author's POV

As Y/N sat on the bed and looked out of the tiny barred window high up in the walls, she wondered how everything might be going on on Earth. Would people actually realise that she's missing? Maybe BlackPink might, well, not them either since what she did to Jennie.

As she was slumbered deep into her thoughts, she heard a tiny knock on the door. She turned her head around and found the Lord of Power standing at the door flexing his muscles.

Y/N: Don't you have a kingdom to rule?

Jungkook: Don't you have a life to live?

Y/N: Don't you have an image to maintain. Well, that would be a big thing if people actually respected you, no? I mean like, you betray your friends, even the ones who cared about you.

Jungkook: Cut the crap and listen to me very carefully. I know you have a lot of questions going on in your head and what not but I have to hurry before Taetae comes back to his room.

Y/N: Taetae? Haha- Wait, he's not here?

Jungkook: Don't even think about escaping.

Y/N: How can I? I'm stuck here, remember?... Unless you can show me your powers and maybe break these chains? They hurt a lot now.

Jungkook: *picks up a tiny metal and bends it into a circle* Nice try.

Y/N: I don't get it, if you guys are better than any advanced technology and special agent on Earth, then how can you guys not know that I am innocent? Geez, life on Earth feels better all of a sudden now.