Klaus smirked. "You should looked at your neck."

"What the hell is wrong with my neck?" She asked a bit loud feeling annoyed. She turned to Ben who couldn't help but laughed. She immediately find something that can reflect her. She gasped. "Wow..." The memory of last night slowly floating her brain. She run her hands on the traces of love bite on her neck.

"Yup." Ben smiled as he pointed at his neck.

"Yeah, you guys cannot stop kissing last night." Klaus teased. His smug expression didn't go unnoticed by both.

She sighed. "Well, get fucked up all beyond recognition was a bad idea." She ran her fingers through her hair. She was still wearing the same dress but her boots were gone.

"Well, maybe, maybe not." Ben smirked at her but Iris were too tired to deal with it.

Then she noticed Klaus wearing her boots. "Why are you wearing my boots?"

"Oh, we had a fashion show last night." Klaus said as he spin around.

Iris sighed. "Oh my god. I can't deal with this right now. What a night we have..."

"Yeah, that was some night." Ben and Klaus chuckled, and Klaus did a little happy dance.

"It was." Ben laughed, holding up a shoe with a ball inside of it. "It really was."

"See?" Klaus snapped his fingers. "I knew you had a little of the ol' Ben in ya. Now you can stop with all the sulking and the brooding."

"I don't brood." Ben denied.

"Ben-er-ino." Klaus said.

Ben's smile quickly washed away. "Don't call me that."

"We were making so much progress." Klaus whined.

"With what?"

"With your Mr. Tough Guy routine. Last night! I remember!" Klaus clapped his hands. "You opened your kimono to me, remember? And you showed me who you really are inside. All those bottled-up emotions."

"I was drunk." Ben said firmly.

"You're a good person, Ben," Klaus continued, despite Ben's objections. "But you're trying really, really hard to be a bad one."

Iris rolled her eyes. "I'm out of here, weirdos. You guys just giving me more headaches." She said before walking away.

"I hate you." Ben seethed at Klaus.

"No, you don't." Iris heard them continued arguing. She sighed. The memory of last night slowly coming back to her. Some of them were blurry but she still managed to remember what happened. She didn't know if she liked it or not.

Iris was walking towards her room when she stop after she heard someone's calling her name. "Iris!"

"What is it now?" She groaned. She turned around to see Ben walking towards her still not wearing his shirt.

He paused. "You have anger issue."

She glared at him. "I have headache!" She keep walking.