"So, just to recap this night." Sloane laughed with Luther as they danced. "Ben, Five and Iris are blotto drunk."

Luther chuckled heartily, glancing at Five, who was singing and Iris and Ben who laughing. "That's the first time I ever seen Iris drunk."

"And Viktor and Allison almost punched each other out. Iris and Ben on the other hand, enjoying their time together. Yeah, and Dad recited a weirdly moving death poem."

"Hm. You know, that's not bad for a Hargreeves family wedding at the end of the world." Luther remarked, beaming.

"You know, I didn't need a big to-do. This is all I needed." She said as she looked deep into Luther's eyes. They kissed, enjoying their wedding in the end of the world.

The group gathered outside. The night sky bore shades of red, but they didn't care. They were all huddled together under it as explosions sounded in the distance. Iris were sitting on the ground closer to Sloane as all of them watch the red sky.

"Oh, no, no, no, no!" Diego complained when they saw Klaus and Ben coming over. They groaned as Iris laughed at their reaction.

"Hey, what?" Klaus called.

"Klaus, why are you bringing Ben here?" Five whined.

Klaus was holding Ben at the shoulder so he could walk properly. "Come on!" Klaus chastised. "Hear me out before-"

"Hear him out." Ben interrupted looking drunk, having an alcohol bottle in his hand. Iris laughed again and Ben smiled at her.

"The brother that you all knew as Ben is gone. And not- I don't mean our Ben, the nice Ben. I mean this Ben," Klaus clarified. "The asshole, he's gone now."

"Gone." Ben echoed.

"Klaus, what are you talking about?" Luther asked.

"And the man that stands in front of you is new new Ben," Klaus said as Ben nodded. "And he's one of us, and he's part of the family!" He and Ben screamed the last part.

"And as a welcome gift, I suggest we throw him off the roof." Five suggested.

"Yeah, I'll help you." Diego added.

"Oh, come on guys." Iris said.

"You know what?" Luther said. "You know what? He can stay. He can stay."

Diego looked up. "Why?"

"Cause it's my wedding day, man. Come on, he's also the reason you can finally see Iris happy again. Look at that." He pointed his finger at his sister who were chugging her drink.

"Happy!" Iris cheered, raising both of her in the air.

"And drunk." Luther continued as he laughed.

"Drunk!" She repeated.

"He can stay." Luther said once again.

"Yes!" Ben cheered. "Hey, big guy. Awfully nice of you." Ben said as he throw the cigarette. "My beautiful Iris." He sits behind Iris before hugging her from the back as he rest his chin on her shoulder. Iris rest her back on his chest as look up to the sky.

"I really love you guys. I really mean it. I know after his death, I'm no longer the same. I am a bloody asshole. And I'm sorry for that. But I still care about you guys. I really do. Even though you guys sometimes can be annoying and making me wanted to murder you but I love you guys." Iris confessed. She turn to Ben and kiss his cheek. "Especially you." Ben smiled and peak her lips before resting his head on top of her head, still hugging her.

Her siblings couldn't help but smiled. They always thought that Iris never cared about them but today they know the truth.

"We love you too, Iris." Five smiled as Diego, Luther, Viktor and Klaus agreed with him.

Klaus linked his arm with her as he laid his head on Ben's shoulder. Iris pulled Klaus closer and Ben wrapped his other arm around Klaus' shoulder as another still holding Iris.

"Hey, you know something?" Luther called their attention. "Tonight is all I ever really wanted."

"To get hitched?" Diego clarified.

"Just...everybody coming together when it really matters. One big real family." Luther kissed Sloane's hand.

Five got up from his chair, suddenly coughing and retching. "Oh, I think I'm gonna hurl." His stomach then grumbled, earning a laugh from the group. "Actually, uh, I think I'm hungry. See ya, guys. I'm gonna hit the buffet."

"Is he gonna be okay?" Viktor asked as Five walked away.

"It's Five." Diego sniggered. "What do you think?"

"Maybe we should call it a night." Lila recommended.

"Oh, come on. It still early." Iris pouted. Iris, Klaus and Ben also stood up and walk inside.

Lila laughed. "Good night, guys." She put her arm around Iris shoulder.

Klaus asked. "Come on, who's up for some more..."

"Scrabble?" Ben asked.

"... karaoke. Yeah!" Klaus continued.

"Let's go! Yeah!" Iris cheers.