"Come on, Five. Let's forget our shitty problem tonight and have fun." Iris stand up.

"Let's go." Five smiled as both of them walk towards the dance floor. As they were dancing. Ben held out his hand to Iris.

"Dance?" He asked.

She regarded it with a small smile and a raised eyebrow. "You're drunk." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I am." He confirmed, arm still outstretched. "What about you?"

"A bit. But it's getting there." Iris taking his hand.

"I never knew what is your Ben's number. You and my Iris had the same number." He suddenly asked.

"Well, he's Number Six."

The information seemed to settle in. "What? Really?"

"Yeah, but he didn't care. Both of us didn't care about our numbers. We was busy coming to terms with our power." Iris replied.

"If I see him in the afterlife, I must knock some sense in his head and tell him that it's an amazing superpower." Ben twirl her, making her laughed.

"I already told him that many times." Iris chuckled. Ben then remembered that the reason he love his power was because of his Iris. She keep convincing him it was a cool power and always cheer him. He smiled remember the memory he had of her.

"You never care about being Number Eight?" He asked. Iris just smiled. She never cared about being the last, never care at all. All she cares was controlling her power.

"No, not once. You know, it's a rollercoaster after our Ben died. Our life is just a mess. First, Five went missing, then we lose Ben. Then I became an asshole and pushed everyone away. No one listened to each other anymore. And when it came to practice, I don't care if I lose control of my power."

Ben smirked. "Wow, our Iris would have hated you."

"Well, our Ben would have hated you too." Iris retorted before chuckling. "What could I say. We are a messed up version of ourselves. Just two broken souls."

"That refused to move on." Ben continued making Iris laughed again because it's true. Both of them refused to move on. "We were a fucking mess after her death. She's like our sun. The source of our light and happiness. A few months later, we started drugging dad and we had a bit of more freedom."

Iris gasped. "I wish we thought of that before." Ben laughed at her comments. Their dad already left the room.

"I wish neither of us died before." Ben muttered, catching Iris attention.

"Well, if neither of us died before. We probably left that shitty place." She responded.

"Yeah, and get married and have kids." Ben added making Iris smiled.

"If she's a girl her name would be Alice." Iris twirl Ben as he laughed.

"As in Alice in Wonderland. Our favourite book?" He asked. Iris smiled remember about her and her Ben favourite book. Turns out it's Ben and his Iris favourite book too.

"Yeah." Both of them smiled, laughed and dance, enjoying their night. This was the most happiest day for both of them after their lovers died. The world was collapsing, but none of that mattered. At least not for that night.