"It's the end of the world and they are planning a wedding?" Ben turned to her.

"Ugh. So? Do you have anything better to do except waiting for death?" Iris raised an eyebrow and cross her arms across her chest.

"You weren't there but dad said he had a plan to save the world." Ben told her.

Iris scoffed. "You being funny. I don't  know if you know but I don't like that old man. I won't believe him. Not a bit. Because of him... my Ben died. Don't you think because of him, your Iris died?" He was about to say something but Iris stop him. "Because I saw it. I saw how your Iris died."

Ben froze. He could feel the memory of the incident come rushing to his head. "How?" He asked slowly.

"Since I came here, it keeps haunting me everyday. I don't know how but I saw it in my dream. It was so vivid, it was so real. Every blood and tears. I saw it. It became my nightmare ever since." Iris explained as she looked deep into his eyes. "It's enough that I had to see my Ben died over and over and now I had to see myself die... again and again."

Ben fell silent. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what's hurt him more. The fact that it hurt him to remember the incident or the fact that this Iris had to see herself died everytime she close her eyes.

"Do me a favor. Let's celebrate your sister's wedding. She deserve it." He looked deep into her brown eyes. He was about to speak but Iris reminded him. "Use 'the world is ending' as an excuses, I will hit your head on the wall." She pointed her finger at him.

He was trying to maintain a serious face but failed as he chuckled. "Fine, you win. I'll get the drink and food." Ben shrugged, before walking towards the elevator.

Iris smiled slightly. "Great, see you back at the room." As she was about to walked back towards the room, she saw Lila passing by. "Lila." She called.

"Hey, blondie." She walked towards her.

"Well, let's throw a party for Sloane. Just us and Ben." Iris suggested. Lila, of course agreed and both of them went towards Sloane's room. "Hey, beautiful bride to be." Iris greeted her as she smiled. "We were thinking of throwing you a party before your wedding? Just us and your brother. What do you think?"

Sloane chuckled. "Oh, you guys. I would love it. Thank you."

"It's your happy day, beautiful bride to be." Iris smiled. Sloane noticed how cheerful Iris become. She might not know this Iris but she knows that this Iris is not a cheerful one. She appreciate that she tried to be cheerful on her wedding day. Soon Ben entered the room, pushing in a cart of food and drink.

Ben handed a tray especially filled with Sloane's favourites to her. "I'm sorry. I never got to say congratulations." He said. Iris smiled at Ben and nodded at him.

Sloane took the tray and smiled at him. "Thank you. I'm just happy we're all here."

...