Sandor had no clue what the second part meant, and looked to the others and saw them looking down and forward. Sandor groaned, and leaned back against the mammoth's fur, and sighed, and released a breath. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them it was to see a frozen lake, a cave, and surrounded by small people like creatures.

————————
Jon Snow
————————

Jon, and Val spoke to Wun Wun, as they let him down from the mammoth. Wun Wun nodded and went to Bran, and his brother got onto the giant's hand and slowly brought him to the ground.

Jon looked up to the others, and spoke, "Stay here with the giants, they will yell when they see any sign of the dead coming. Also, Syndor will land when he sees them, and when I leave. You are all going to return to the ships and move to White Harbour. When we see each other again will be when we move to Riverrun, to meet my cousin." Everyone nodded, "Sandor. You and I will meet earlier than the others. I want you to go to Highgarden and tell Lady Olenna that you are here for the contract, she and I made. You are to protect Lady Margaery during her times, with Renly, and the Bastard King."

Sandor snarled, "So I'm to be a bodyguard again?"

Jon nodded, "Aye. But your payment will be gold and richest, and whatever you want."

Jon watched as the Hound went into thought, and soon he nodded, "Fine I will be a dog again."

"Thank you, Sandor," Jon spoke to the scarred man. Jon then looked down to Bran, and spoke to him, "Have that dagger of yours, brother."

Bran nodded but stay staring at the children, "What are those, Jon?"

"They are the Children of the Forest, Bran. They will be one of two of your teachers for the next or more." Jon took a step forward onto the ice. And the instant it happened wights broke through the ice and started attacking them.

Jon looked back telling the giants and his friends to stay, worry that the weight would break the ice even more. Jon saw that the Children re-entered the cave, hiding to make it look like any normal cave. Jon counted the dead in front of him and there was about 6.

They started running towards them, and Jon shoved Bran towards Val, who pushed him behind her, and drawn Dark Sister from her sheathe. And swung Dark Sister into the bony chest of the first two dead. Bothe bodies exploded into the bones, losing the dusty blue in the eyes. Jon then dodged a combination of the other four dead men. Jon grabbed the dagger from his belt and stabbed into the rotting flesh of the corpse to his left, and with Dark sister, he stabbed it into the deadman on his right.

He quickly turned around and finished off the last two with a swing to the head. Cutting them clean off from the rotting flesh of the neck. He looked down making sure he got them all, not wanting more to come. When he was finished, he looked to Bran, and spoke, "Come Bran. We don't have long, and I need to do something well, I'm here."

Bran stood, and ran to Jon, being careful on the frozen ice under him. Jon lead Bran into the cave, and when they entered they saw the Children there. Jon looked around and saw one particular Child, and he followed her into a smaller entrance. He crouched and started to follow said Child.

When they came to and exit, Jon saw a huge cave with little light coming through the roof. Inside was a running waterfall, and stand around said waterfall was about a dozen children. And in the centre was a huge tree, with an old man with a root growing out of one of his eyes, and the other being blood red.

Jon grinned up at the old man, "Bloodraven." He saw Bran looking at him. But the man in the tree just nodded.

"Daeron." The old man said, "You have brought me, my heir. And you have finally come to see me."