I nodded gracefully before turning around. "Blake, follow me," I call out while I walked away towards the spaceship. "I didn't go overboard on commanding and showing off right?"

"No, you didn't, don't worry about it, though I am glad that you put restraints on me in attacking anyone," he said lowly while I walked towards the corner again.

I glanced back at him. "I don't think anyone back at the base and the new people don't want to kill them at the current moment, especially with the way they eyed you," I said as I sat down and he sat opposite of me. "Blake, protect me," I said before laying my head down on the table.

"Is this really necessary?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Safety first, besides, I'm not actually sleeping, just closing my eyes and thinking," I said casually and we didn't talk for the rest of the trip.

When we got back to the base and sorted everyone into their pods, I went over to take a look at the list of names and a couple of them surprised me. "Vaxir, come here for a moment," I said from the computer as I looked at the list while resting my hand on my cheek.

Caleb hovered behind me and looked at the list. "Adam is here of all people?! Lila is also here?! She is a captain as well, How did they get caught?" he exclaimed through the link.

I pointed at one name and I heard Caleb suck a breath quietly. "That's a general... Are they purposefully sending people in here or something?"

I smiled and looked at him. "Interesting people, right? I can't wait to watch them and maybe talk to them later," I said with a grin.

Caleb looked at me and smiled while shaking his head. "If you want to do that help me with the components," he said before I stood up and left to help him finish up.

After lunch, Caleb, Blake, Maya and I are in the experiment room while summoning Adam, Lila and General Lysandra. Three pods descend from the ceiling and they looked at us almost knowingly.

"They definitely set themselves up," I mumbled while walking over to the Lysandra pod. "Help us catch them," I said before pressing the button to open the glass.

I removed the mask and instantly felt awkward which made me purse my lips and took a huge side step to the side. Maya chuckled at the sight before moving up to help her while I opened the bounds.

"Lysandra, I didn't think you of all people would be here," Maya said as she helped her.

Lysandra laughed dryly. "I don't think anyone would want to be here willingly after the reports that are being sent," she replied before I silently moved over to the other pod which had Lila.

Lysandra is a tall woman with long silver hair that cascades down her back, reaching all the way down to her waist. She also has large, round, piercing blue eyes and a toned and fit body that is lightly tanned in coloured.

"Then why are you here?" Blake asked as Maya helped me with Lila.

Lysandra sighed. "Originally to spy on the Blackwood since the video had said they have been working for a decade," she explained. "But we didn't know that he had fitted the place with Xenophian technology, thus we accidentally triggered an alarm without us even knowing about it."

"At least we got to see the list of names for the talented party," Lila grumbled. "I still want to look at Xenophian defences, I didn't even realise until we were caught that there was security in front of us."

Lila is a stunning woman with bright green eyes and vibrant purple hair that is styled in a sleek bob that frames her face perfectly. She has a lean and toned body that is light in coloured.