♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Ma you should come over." Mar said.

"I'm busy right now. I'll call you when I'm done." I hung up.

"Gunna man get from on my shoulder." He mugged me. "I don't wanna lay on your fat head ass anyways. Manly ass shoulders."

Mad ass.

"You like this chain? Or too much?" He looked closely at it. "I fucks with it."

"Ok. I want this." I told the jeweler.

We're currently at the jeweler. Tryna get a cute ass cuban link. We doing some late christmas shopping. It's next week then Jamarion's birthday is 2 days later.

It's me, Gunna, Serg and Boomer.

"You gone get him another chain?" Serg asked. "Yeaaa. One with my name on it. Or should I get him one with Ari name on it?"

"He'll like either one just make up your mind. We been in here for like an hour and I'm hungry." Gunna rubbed his stomach.

"Ok. I think i'll get one with Ari's name. It'll be cute and thoughtful. I'll get that for his birthday. Don't let me forget."

-
We were finally getting some food we got chick-fil-a. I got Ari some stuff from the jeweler as well.

I also ordered her a pink Ipad that should be arriving today. That girl know she love her some pink and some barbie.

I sat eating my chicken nuggets.

"Where y'all niggas at? I'm bored asf and Loni lying ass acting busy." Jamarion said on the phone with Boomer.

"On our way to Gunna crib. You finna come over here?" He responded. "Yea. I really just wanna see my baby. I'm tired of you niggas' faces."

His baby??????

"Oh ight." He then hung up.

"Who is his baby?" I looked around. "You. He always calling you that shit." Gunna said.

After like 10 minutes in the car we got to his house. 

A few minutes later Jamarion came in the house.

"Wassup ma." He pulled me up off the couch. "Hey Jamarion." I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him back.

He placed a soft peck on my lips.

He sat down pulling me on his lap. "Who said I wanted to sit here?" I whispered. "Get up if you want to."

I stayed seated. I felt him poking my butt.

Stop stinkabutt before something start on this lovely Wednesday evening.

I gotta be home by 11:00. I'm too big for a curfew and shit.

We sat here smoking for a few hours and these niggas started drinking.

"Fuck you nigga." Boomer yelled. "No nigga fuck you. Bitch ass nigga." Serg yelled back.

"Say I won't blow this nigga head off." Serg pulled his gun out. "Shoot me nigga if you so big and bad." Boomer stood directly in front of him.

Oh my-

"Sit y'all asses down ain't nobody shooting shit." Jamarion said. "Man fuck that me and my baby finna go."

He signaled me to get up.

I went to put my shoes on then we left.

-
"Loni why don't you want a relationship with me?" He asked me as we laid in his bed.

"I'm not ready yet. I don't feel like I can trust you. And what's a relationship without trust? You not about to stress me out and having me worry about what you doing every minute of the day. Plus you don't even know my favorite color or anything."

"Well I know that I'm in love with you. I want you De'loni. Nobody else. And your favorite color is pink."

Damn it is pink.

"I'm not going to rush you into a relationship or nothing if you not ready though."

"Wait, you said you're in love with me?" I just processed that part in my head.

"Yes De'loni Naraya Brown. I am in love with you. If you don't feel the same, I get it. I ain't trying to force nothing on you but I feel like you should know how I feel about you."

Mari must've told Serg what I told her last night.

I do love Jamarion. I'm just not ready for a relationship with him. I love his company and everything about him. We never have a boring time together.

"I love you too Jamarion." I said. "I'm in love with you girl. Not just I love you. I want you to have my second baby type shit. I want you in my life forever Naraya. I love everything about you girl."

This must be the liquor talking. Drunk minds talk sober thoughts you know.

"You sure this ain't the liquor?" He smacked his lips. "No. This shit for real ma."

He grabbed my neck pulling me into a passionate kiss. He connected his lips to my neck. I hummed in pleasure.

"Don't leave no marks." I mumbled. "Take your leggings off."

No panties innis bitch.

I pulled them down and he pulled them off all the way.

He started kissing on my thighs. Him teasing me was turning me on even more.

"Jamarion. Oh fuck." I gripped his hair while he sucked on my clit while pumping 2 fingers in and out.

I started to grind my hips towards his face.

He spit on it and rubbed my clit with his thumb making me go crazy.

"Fuck baby. It's too much." I tried scooting away just for him to pull me back and lock my thighs in his arms.

Eat eat eat. Uglahh.

His tongue feel so good, especially when he start fucking me with his tongue. It's so wet and warm.

Ok. Shit. I'm finna cum now.

"Fuck Jamarion." I had one hand on the back of his head and the other on his chin.

I clenched my walls on his fingers as I reached my climax.

"If you give my shit up, I swear to god De'loni I will kill you with my bare hands."

Damn.

"Ok. I'm notttt." He wiped me off then I put my leggings back on and laid on his chest.

Oh shit it's 10:40.

"I gotta get home. I'll see you tomorrow." I raised up. "Ok ma." He gave me a kiss wasn't too much, wasn't too less.

I grabbed all my stuff and left locking his door behind me.

Bitch I got a house key. I'm in there like swimwear!

(I ran out of ideas for this book tbh so idk what i'm finna do)