♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

Nobody wanna be in this punk ass lame ass dumb ass school, especially not me.

"Pookie, why you seem like you got an attitude today?" This girl in my 4th asked. "Because I do. Ion wanna be here." I said.

I put my airpods in and turned my music all the way up and put my head down.

*
"Pookie let's skip these last periods." Mari said. "iight." I grabbed my purse and my phone and we walked to the back of the school where the doors that don't have alarms are.

"You want food?" I asked as we got into my car. "Yes." She said and I drove off.

I want chick-fil-a.

"Let's go inside." I suggested and she got out the car.

"Hi welcome to chick-fil-a. What can I get you today?" The cashier asked. Her energy is transferable.

"Can I get the chicken sandwich meal with no pickles and make the fries and drink a large. Lemonade for the drink. Can I get polynesian sauce with it too?" I said.

"Okay. And for you?" She said typing on the little thingymajiga then looking at Mari.

"Can I get the spicy chicken sandwich meal with large fries and drink. Lemonade for the drink. And can I get chick-fil-a sauce with it as well?" Mari ordered.

"Okay that would be 35.27 and can I get a name for the order?" She looked at me and Mari. "Loni." I used apple pay.

"Your food will be done shortly." She gave us our drinks. "Thank you." I smiled back at her.

After a while she called my name and we headed to the car. We went to Mari house and ate our food.

Mari is really my only friend outside of family. She's my bestfriend.

She turned on music and I went live making sure I blocked my parents.

"I got a lil bitch from the hood. I call her gang, she'on play with that bae shit." I rapped along. "I be fucking this nba nigga bitch, cause she know I ain't never gone say shit." Mari rapped.

"New contract big like I play ball, lil boy i ain't nun to play with." I rapped. "i told her pull up she told me she can't, her nigga be sharing locations." Mari went after me.