♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"No I'm not about to have no conversation with her. What she did was too out of pocket." I explained to my dad.

"That's your cousin De'loni."

"Ok. Dad I gotta go. I got a client." I hung up.

He not finna try to reason with me. She was out of pocket for what she did. I'm not obligated to forgive her.

I just finished prepping my lash area when my client walked in.

"Hi, I'm Nyla." She greeted me with a hug. "Hey boo." She laid down and I got to work.

I had 4 clients today and It took me a few hours. Christmas is around the corner and so is Jamarion's birthday.

"Thank you girl." My last client paid and gave me a tip. "Thank you so much."

I want to get my cosmetology license. I might do an online college for that or I might go to a college around this area.

I swept the floor and wiped everything with a Clorox wipe. I also wiped down the mirror. I got a lil station at this mini salon this girl does nails at.

"Bye Pookie girl." She said waving at me. "By Keish." I waved back leaving out. 

I got in my car seeing Jamarion calling me.

"Hello?" I put my phone on the lil holder before starting my car and putting my seatbelt on.

"Where you headed?"

"Um to get some Zaxbys then I'm going home. Why you asking?"

He mugged me. "Cause I miss your pretty ass you haven't been over here in weeks and I been missing you."

I started smiling and he smiled as well. I love his smile. His dimples are cute.

"Sorry boo. I been busy honestly. I'll come over your house after I get my food then. You want something?"

"Nah I'm good. Just bring yourself."

"Ok. I'll probably be there in about 30 minutes."

"Ok pretty."

I smiled as he hung up.

-
"Hey ma." He hugged me like he haven't seen me in months. "Jamarion I can't breathe." I laughed while he held me.

He carried me upstairs to his room. "I miss you. What you been up to?"

"Nothing I really just been working to be honest." I bit into my chicken tender.

So fucking good. I haven't ate all day literally.

He bit into my chicken tender as well.

"Excuse you. You said you ain't want none." I mugged him. "I didn't. I just bit yours cause it looked good sitting in my face."