♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Nah cause he been acting weird these pass couple of weeks and i'm not about to kiss his ass. Fuck he thought."

Ever since the day in my dad office, Jamarion been acting weird it's been making me feel some type of way but i'm not kissing his ass idc.

"Girl you know your whole chest is hurting." I shrugged eating my pancakes.

Me, Mari, Lamaiya and Samaria decided to go out to breakfast. Haven't talked to my girls in a while, I been so caught up with that nigga.

"Yea she over there about to cry like be so fr." Maiya added to what Mari said. "Fuck yall."

"My bestie birthday tomorrow." I spoke as he called me.

"Bestie." His face popped in the camera. I laughed and screenshotted him. "Wassup?"

"I think I might go to Miami for my birthday so you can come?" I pursed my lips. "Bestie you know i'm 17 and my dad might say no."

"Omg ughhhh. Fuck imma do without my bestie? Shits corny. Grow tf up Pookie." He mugged me.

"Nigga be fr." "I'm so fr."... it was a moment of silence. "Put me on with your female bestie. I wanna fuck her."

"Girl what!" Mari started laughing. "Why you ain't tell me she was right there?" He hung up then texted me.

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚👩🏾‍🦯💙
Blocked.

What I do?😭

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚👩🏾‍🦯💙
I'm not just tryna fuxk I want her to have my kids and marry me

Lmfaooo bye

He's so irritating. We finished our food then I went home. I haven't talked to Jamarion in 3 weeks but Ari be talking to me off her ipad. I literally love that little girl.

"De'loni!" I heard my dad yell. "Yea?" ... no response. "Dad?"... no response. I huffed getting up going to my parents room.

"Why you call my name just to not say nun?" He mugged me and threw some money at me. "Put that up for me."

I took it into my room and but it in an empty shoe box.

"I'm going to get my nails done." I looked at my fingers getting tired of the color i was wearing.

I grabbed my car keys and went to my car.

"Facetime call from Ari two hearts." I answered putting my phone into the lil holder thingy.

"Hey Loni!" "Hey mamas, what you doing?" I smiled at her.

"Nothing. I'm at grandma house waiting for daddy to pick me up. Where you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to get my nails done." "Can you ask daddy can I come?" I made the yikes face.

"You gotta ask him." I told her. "Ari your daddy here. Come on baby."

"Daddy can I go get my nails done with Loni? Pwease." She asked. "Maybe another time." "Boy let her go." His mom said.

"Imma call her." He said. Then he started calling me.

"Hello?" "Where you at?" He asked. "On my way to the nail shop." I said. "Slide by my crib to get Ari." I responded with an "Ok" then hung up.

I did a U turn and drove to his house direction.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up and knocked on the door. "Hey." He opened the door. I waved and sat on the couch waiting for Ari.

"What she doing?" I asked. "Using the bathroom." He said.

"I miss you." He dug his hands into his pocket. "That's on you. You ghosted me and started acting weird." I shrugged.

"I felt guilty. I'm sorry." I pursed my lips not even wanting to know what he was apologizing for. He ain't my nigga.

"I forgive you, I guess." I pulled my phone out. "Loni!" I heard my lil baby voice.

"Ari!" I went hugging her. "I misted you." She smiled as I picked her up. "Come on so we can get our nails done."

"Here." He tried handing me money for her nails. "Nah it's okay, I got it."

You'n think we having motion? You'n think we getting money? You'n hear bout niggas dying?

He put the money in my pocket and pushed me. iight I'll spend this lil shit then.

250$ okay okay

-
We ended up getting food after getting our nails done.

"You ready to go back home now?" I asked Ari. "Yea."

By the time I pulled up at Jamarion house, she was sleep. I texted him to open the door and when I seen him, I carried her into the house.

"Thank you." I nodded placing her in his arms. "What you finna do?"

Punk ass nigga ion wanna talk to you.

"Might go get some head then imma head home."

See what I did there? My funny ass girl ik.

"You like to play with niggas lives I see." He side eyed me. I rolled my eyes. "You ain't my nigga or nothing, so why you tripping?"

"Bye De'loni cause you finna piss me off." He walked away toward the stairs. "You'n gotta tell me twice."

"Shit I need some gas." I looked at my gas needle when I got in my car.

Gas too fucking expensive I'm finna get my ass an electric wheelchair or some shit.

When I connected my phone to my bluetooth, Marr started calling me.

"Who told your bald head ass to leave?" He said as soon as I answered. "You better shut your nappy head ass up, pipe down."

"Come back." He hung up.

So sick of him.

I stood knocking on the door until he opened it. "Stupid ass bitch."

"Come upstairs." Ofc I followed him upstairs, might get my toes sucked.

I sat on his bed while he closed the door. "Take these off." He pulled at my leggings.

I took them bitches off so fast, I been wanting some head frfr.