♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Loni. Can you run to the store and get me some more cheese for my macaroni?"

"Yea ma. What kind?" I asked her. "Cheddar. And can you get some sprite and ginger ales as well?"

"Yea."

I slid into my ugg slippers and went to get my keys and headed out to the store.

I walked in and grabbed a cart.

I put the cheese in there and headed to the drinks. I grabbed a box on ginger ale and a box of sprite. I also got some smart waters.

"Ouu I want some pop tarts too." I went to the snack isle. I got a box of strawberry pop tarts and cinnamon for desmond cause that's the kind his nasty ass like.

I checked out and then put the groceries in my car.

"Ain't you Jamarion girlfriend?" I heard behind me. "Nah. Why?" I ain't even turn around but the voice was familiar.

"Bitch don't lie hoe."

Woah woah woah.

"Hollon now. Bitch??? Find you something safe to do." I turned around mugging her.

She's so familiar it's on the tip of my tongue I just can't put a name on it.

"Bitch stay away from my baby daddy and my daughter hoe before I have to beat your ass."

See now I gotta get disrespectful.

"Bitch I will spit on you and walk away without a scratch. You mad your daughter sees me as a mother more than she sees you as one. Have a blessed day."

I got into my car started it and pulled off.

I hate to disrespect people but that bitch ain't finna bully me. Wrong bitch.

I pulled up to my house and took the groceries in.

"Thank you so much. You're a life saver."

I put the pop cans in the refrigerator and put the pop tarts in the pantry.

Im finna go get dressed.

I took a shower then I went in my closet to find an outfit.

I put on my brown body suit I got from pretty little thing and some oversized jeans. I put on some black socks and my yeezy slides.