♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

♥️ liked by _.samariaaa and 71, 314 others

p.ookieee: my birthday coming up💓 #turning17in2days #almostgrown #llmydog #imissyoupete #fuckyomombitch

la.maiya_: girl give it up🙄🙄🙄 that dog died like 2 months ago just get a new dog atp🤦🏾‍♀️
↪️la.maiya_🖕🏾

| load more... |

Her bitch ass. I'm tired of that hoe.

"Ma I'm finna go to the gas station, you want something?!" I yelled up the stairs. "Bring me an arizona and some gummy bears!" She responded.

I slipped on my white forces and walked out the door locking it behind me.

I called Lamaiya as I got in the car.

"Hello." She answered. "Your bitch ass can go to hell." I said. "Girl I don't wanna go to hell with that dead ass dog." She responded.

I gasped. "Don't you ever speak on Pete again you dirty whore." I pointed at the phone. "Ain't my fault his biting ass is in hell." She started laughing.

I hung up. Fuck her.

I called Mari and talked to her while I drove. Lamaiya texted me saying sorry with the laughing emojis so I sent the middle finger back.

I got out the car and started walking into the store.

Next thing I know I'm bumping into some fat headed bitch made ass nigga.

"Well excuse the hell outta me." I said as i hit the dirty ass ground with my cute dress on.

"Damn girl watch where you going." He mugged me. "Who tf?" I mugged him back using my hands to get up.

He walked into the store and I did too. I should go beat his ass. Where that nigga go.

I looked around the store and got what I needed then I saw him walking to the counter. I threw a slim jim at that nigga and stuck my middle finger up. It's Mar cute ass but idc fuck him.

"Girl wtf is your problem?" He mugged me. "You knocked me on the ground and ain't apologize." I mugged him back. "Childish ass." He mumbled.

"Wouldn't be childish if you said sorry. Roach looking ass nigga." I said still mugging. " Fuck you and that sorry. Aye lemme get a wood." He said putting his stuff up there.