♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I laid in my bed, I could hardly even move. Well this isn't my bed. Who tf bed is this?

Aww shit I had a one nighter.

Someone put a bonnet on my head. Aw that's sweet. I looked at my phone and seen the time was 1:30.

I had on a big ass shirt so I looked for my clothes but didn't find them. I decided to go find whoever lives here.

"Yo?" I walked around. I looked in the rooms until I saw Jamarion. Aww he bought me home.

"Jamarion." I shook him to wake him up. "What nigga damn?" He put his hand on his gun. "I got a question but don't shoot me tho because I know how you boys like to rock your glocks." I said.

"What's wrong Loni?" He took his hand off his gun and rubbed his eyes. "Where's my clothes?" I asked.

"You threw up all on them. You can get some of my clothes. I'll get you some." He said.

"Thank you." I said before going back to his room and going to the bathroom. The towels were in the cabinet so were the extra toothbrushes.

I got in the shower and all he had was men soap but it's okay. I took a shower then got out and brushed my teeth.

After I finished, I went into his room to see clothes on the bed. I put some lotion on my body then I put the clothes on.

I laid in the bed and texted my mom letting her know I was okay and I was on my way home. Then I got on tiktok.

After what seemed like an hour, Jamarion came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Chest tattoos sexy idc what nobody say.

"Tell me when you're done." I covered my eyes. After a few minutes he said he was done. I grabbed my purse that I left last time and we left.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked. "Wendy's." I said. He drove to wendy's I leaned over him and said my order.

"I want the 10 piece nugget meal with sweet and sour sauce and a pink lemonade as the drink." I said. "That's all?" She asked.

"Nah can I add a baconator on there but with no bacon and a water." He said. I laughed but then she told us the price and he paid.