♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15♡︎

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣🍃
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"I ain't worried about shit." I licked my blunt.

It's been a couple weeks since I talked to Loni ass but I ain't gone kiss her ass.

"What you thinking about bro?" Boomer asked me. "Loni ass man. She so fucking stuck up man."

"Aw you guys talking about my bestie?" Gunna got all in the conversation.

"We being serious Gunna, stop fucking around." Boomer mugged him.

"I'll admit I am wrong for what I said to her but, it's her fault I said it. She wanted to act like a hoe so I called her a hoe."

"Naw she wanted to leave after getting some dick and you got to being a female about it, tell the whole story." Gunna mugged me.

I knew her ass would tell his stupid ass. That's her problem, can't shut tf up.

"Cause her ass came over just to fuck then she left, that's some hoe shit." Serg started laughing. "At least she was honest."

"Man y'all niggas suck at helping." I pulled up my phone and opened instagram.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♥️ liked by gunnaxpornhub and 73 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♥️ liked by gunnaxpornhub and 73 others

narayacfs : Why worry about a nigga when I look this good. Mari bro where the hoes at Im tryna fuck sum!!

marimagnificentspam: Pack you a spinnanite bag !! Too many bitches where the niggas @ ????
↪️ Im tryna get my coochie stretched!

This that shit that make me wanna punch her in her fucking jaw man.

"Serg you fw her lil friend right?" I looked in his direction seeing him feeding Gunna a strawberry.

"Y'all niggas so fucking gay man." I turned away in disgust. "Yea I be fucking lil Mari and shit."