♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I woke up staring around feeling my head start to hurt. "Oh fuck."

I turned seeing Jamarion sleep next to me hugging the pillow. I snuggled into him and he changed positions he put his arm around me cupping my ass as well and I laid on his chest.

I looked at my apple watch seeing that it's 7 in the morning so I went back to sleep.

-
I woke up still in the same position but I looked at my watch seeing that it was 2 in the afternoon. I stretched and went to brush my teeth.

I don't even have no clothes to take a shower bruh.

I woke Jamarion up ever so gently. "De'loni wtf you want man?"

So rude.

I pursed my lips to the side. "I just wanted to ask can you take me to get some clothes so I can get in the shower."

"I'll have Serg drop your bag off that you took to Mari house." He said. "But I wanna take a shower now."

"Fucking wait De'loni." I rolled my eyes. "You pisses me all the way tf off!"

"Well I don't give a fuck."

I rolled my eyes going downstairs. I'm hungry asf. I looked to see what he got in this mf.

"Oh a waffle maker." I did a lil dance. I used my watch to locate my phone. I found it on the floor by the front door.

"What you doing over here girl." I played music on it while I made some breakfast.

Ion want no damn lurch, I want breakfast!

I should be petty and only cook for myself.

I was cooking for about an hour and a half, almost done with the waffles.

"You can cook?" He came into the kitchen. "The fuck it look like Jamarion."

He mugged. "You don't have to be so pissy to me all the time." "And you didn't have to call me a hoe but whatever."

"Man wtf. You want an apology or some shit?" He started to raise his voice so I started to raise mine. "A simple sorry would be appreciated!"

"You treated me like a common whore and acted like you ain't have no decorum, therefore, your actions resulted in my reaction."

"That's not a sorry." I turned back to the food. "Well you gone be looking for that sorry forever, Ion apologize to muhfuckas."

"Bet. Ion give a fuck. Not a single one!"

He grabbed my neck kissing my lips. I don't wanna kiss him but, I do wanna see where this takes us.

He unplugged the waffle maker and picked me up caressing my ass.