♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12♡︎

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔻𝕖'𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟💕
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Loni, daddy your boyfriend?" Ari asked me as I put a face mask on her. "No." I chuckled. "Because I got a boyfriend." She said.

"You got a what?" Jamarion came into the bathroom. "Nothing daddy." She rolled her eyes.

Lil battery acid got a bad attitude.

"Nah you said you got a boyfriend." He said. "And did. You got a girlfriend, so why can't I have a boyfriend?" She mugged him.

She look just alike him with a mug.

I looked at them argue back and forth.

"I'll beat the fuck out of your boyfriend." He said.

"He love me!" She yelled. "No he don't." He yelled back at her. Her eyes started to water. "Um let's watch a movie." I changed the subject.

"Daddy hurt my feelings." She stated as her tear dropped. "Jamarion say sorry." I mugged him. "Her ass shouldn't have a boyfriend ." I backhanded his chest.

"Sorry mamas." He picked her up and she smiled. They're so cute literally. "Daddy can we watch princess and the frog?" He nodded and carried her out of the bathroom.

I cleaned the mess we made then went into the room with them.

Ari immediately came and sat next to me getting comfortable. Soon, she started rubbing her eyes meaning she's sleepy.

We went into the bathroom to clean our faces then went to lay down.

While we watched the movie, Ari had fell asleep so only me and Marr were awake.

He ended up taking Ari from me to go tuck her in her bed. When we went back into the room I was damn near sleep.

"Come make a nigga warm." He said. "It's a blanket." I pointed at it. He grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me into him.

"Excuse the hell outta me." He rubbed my thigh as I got comfortable.

"It's only 4:00?" I asked to myself.

"Fuck you still talking for?" I mugged him. "FuCk yOU stiLL tAlkiNg For?" I mocked him and he popped me in the back of my head so I hit his ass back tf. 

Ion know what weak bitches he be fucking with but I ain't one of them.

Don't play with Loni cause she not one of themmm!!