♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9♡︎

3 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. Jᴜɴᴇ

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣🍃𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣🍃
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I looked at Loni while her and Ari were sleeping together in the backseat. Since they met, they've been really close. Loni stole my daughter.

We were on our way to get ice cream before we headed home but I guess the park and the pool wore their asses out.

I drove toward my crib. when I got there I woke them up.

"No da five more minute." Ari said. "Sound like a chinese restaurant worker." I snickered. "But no come on." I shook Loni. She moved her arms from around ari and yawned.

She mugged tf outta me.

"Don't mug me douchebag." I mugged her ass back. "Fuck up." She mumbled but I heard her. "Stop cussing in front of my daughter." I said sternly.

She looked like she wanted to say something but didn't say it.

"My bad." She picked up sleeping ari. I unlocked the door and we went to the house and I put my key on the hook.

"Wake up mamas." Loni slightly shook ari. "Loni I need bath." Ari said putting her thumb in her mouth.

Loni went upstairs. She's been here a lot lately. I ain't complaining tho I love how much she get along with Ari.

I went upstairs into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and seen my dad behind me.

"How you doing Jamarion?" He spoke. "Fuck do you want?" I mugged him looking in the mirror. "Just wanted to tell you how much of a bitch you are." He chuckled.

I punched the mirror where his head was at. I turned around and he was gone.

I shook my head before taking two pills and downing them drinking from my double cup.

I got in the shower and I was in for a while.

When I got out I seen Loni laying down with Ari, she was awake but Ari was sleep.

"You okay?" She asked me. I nodded going into my closet. I heard her sigh as she went into the bathroom.

Loni graduation this month. It's next week and i'm planning on doing sum for her. I ain't never meet her dukes tho.