♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11♡︎

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣🍃𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣🍃
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I wanted to take ari to the carnival today but her ass was being a brat. I hate that shit.

"Da I wanna wear princess shoes." She stomped. "No Arielle. Put these damn shoes on." I tried putting her 5s on. "Da I no wanna wear boy shoes." She yelled in my face.

"Fuck it, we not going nigga." I yelled back in her face and threw the shoes.

Her ass not finna walk around no damn carnival in heels. She can't even walk around the house in the shoes without falling.

She started screaming throwing a tantrum. "Arielle shut the fuck up." I fussed at her.

"I wanna go and wear princess shoes." She fell on the floor and started screaming and kicking. I grabbed her arm and put her ass in the corner.

Her ass finna make me need a cigarette. Ion even smoke them shits but her ass taking me there.

She started quietly crying in the corner.

"Come here babygirl." I rubbed my hand down my face. She turned and walked to me. "Da can I go? I won't cry no more." She sat on my lap.

"You gone wear them shoes?" She made a face like she was thinking then nodded.

"iight then come on." I said. She went and got the shoes and I put them on her feet. "Da can Loni come?" She looked at me waiting for an answer.

I called her.

"Yea?" She sounded like she was sleep. "Hi Loni." Ari said. "Hey mamas." She responded. "Can you come with us?" She asked her. "Come where?" Loni asked.

"Carval." Ari told her. "Today?" Loni asked. "Yea." Ari responded. "Lemme get myself together. Where your da?" Loni asked.

"He here." Ari said. "Okay babe, lemme get ready and imma call back when i'm ready." Loni said. "Okay." Ari smiled and Loni hung up.

I took Ari shoes off because Loni take a long ass time to get ready. "Let's go cook." I picked her up carrying her to the kitchen.

"What you want?" I sat her on the counter. "Shicken tenders and fries." Ari smiled. I took the chicken out of the refrigerator and staring cutting it into strips.

 I took the chicken out of the refrigerator and staring cutting it into strips