"Your right Mata"uttered the 3 of them

They spend the night getting advice from there parents and pitamah until they called it a night  thinking of the future in the company of there beloved.

Next day

It arrived early than expected. In Avanti mansion everything was already arranged and only last check was being done. The Mandaps was decorated beautifully and flowers used matched uniform reflecting it's beauty complementing the environment.

The two princess had already woken up being helped to groom with the help of  there hand maids so was there friend who was also being helped in the palace though in a different room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The two princess had already woken up being helped to groom with the help of  there hand maids so was there friend who was also being helped in the palace though in a different room. The marriage was to be conducted in a grand manner under the insistence of Rajmata Gandhari and maharani Smita.

"Di you really can't wait for long to be brother-in-law's wife'teased Bhagavi sister,"eeh hearing about your husband you just turn pink.who would have believed the greatest Vishnu avatar shishya can also blush?I thought you only understood the language of weapon."teased princess Sneha

"Your right Neha I can't wait to be his wife,my long term prayer has been fulfilled "responded dreamily

"Ooow am sure you have already planned your first night in your mind,poor brother in-law"she teased more while Bhagavi glared at her

"Your saying as if you haven't planned it already, that day I saw how your looking at to be your husband"Bhagavi turned the table while Sneha blushed hearing her. The maids were enjoying the banter silently as they help them.

Suddenly one maid run inside informing the arrival of the grooms who have been led on the altar. There mothers arrived inside to check at them and there eyes moisten seeing how grown up they have become. While on the mandap the groom's were doing the rituals  instructed by the pandit.

It reached the moment everyone was waiting when the priest asked for the presence of the brides. People had already seen the beauty of the of the grooms,they were waiting to have a glance at the brides. They weren't disappointed when they were escorted down in company of the male of there family. Gasps were heard when people set there eyes on the bride's making the grooms look up.

 Gasps were heard when people set there eyes on the bride's making the grooms look up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.