Chapter 30: It Was a Mistake

Start from the beginning

The people gasped and began to mummer to themselves.

Jeong Jaehyun had poured a glass of wine over Rosé Yang.

"I warned you before, to not mess with my Tzuyu. It seems you wouldn’t listen." He nonchalantly said, grabbing another wine glass to pour over her.

Rosé Yang was so engulfed with the shock and taste of the wine, her body stiffened in shock. Her thoughts began to swirl to the past where she swore and promised her grandfather she would never remember the taste of wine again, but the minute it touched her lips, she felt the sudden surge of her addiction towards her.

"A lowly woman, that is exactly what you are." Jeong Jaehyun reminded her when he grabbed the third glass of wine and splashed it onto her dress.

The people pitied her and now that Chou Tzuyu was standing so close to her, they saw that both woman was wearing the same dress. Immediately, they hounded on Rosé Yang who seemingly copied Chou Tzuyu's dress since her dress was publicly announced on television first.

"How shameful, copying the same dress as Chou Tzuyu!"

"Man, she never learns does she? It’s been two years and she’s still after Jeong Jaehyun."

"When will she get the memo that he doesn’t like her anymore?"

"How embarrassing, wearing the same dress as Chou Tzuyu. Does she want to be her?"

"Haha! That crazy bitch can never be Chou Tzuyu, even if she tried! With such a bad and spoiled attitude, there’s no way she can match up to the innocent and kind Tzuyu!"

"I can’t believe she would show up here, dressed like that. Shameless!"

"Of course she’s shameless, she has been that her whole life!"

"It’s not a surprise Jeong Jaehyun abandoned her. What a horribly embarrassing woman."

The people was quick to jump on the bandwagon of humiliating Rosé Yang. They didn’t know that the dress was randomly send to her. They didn’t know that Rosé Yang was completely innocent here.

Rosé Yang got a wake-up call when she felt the biting cold. Someone must’ve opened the window or something, because it wasn’t this cold before.

Laughter erupted in the room and Rosé Yang began to shake at the memory of what happened two years ago.

In the same style banquet, in the same position, she was back here reliving her nightmares again.

Rosé Yang scolded herself for being so scared and terrified. She had underwent training just to overcome this scenario, why was she on the floor like a wounded puppy?

"You crazy bastard..." Rosé Yang muttered under her breath, standing up within seconds, startling Jeong Jaehyun and the crowd.

They had expected her to be weak and cry on the floor, then dragged out by security. They didn’t expect her to compose herself so quickly.

When she stood up, the people laughed again. Wine was dripping down her hair and onto her face, making a red streak. She looked like an absolute mess. No, she looked like a crazy purple monster who reeked off a pungent smell.

Rosé Yang observed the scene before her. Wasn’t this the same scene that every Korean Drama villain had to live through? Was she the villain again? Even though the current situation at hand was completely unintentional? But the people didn’t care about the truth. They only cared about the momentary pleasure of the free entertainment unraveling before them.

"Jeong Jaehyun, you’re absolutely insane." Rosé Yang repeated, this time, her voice was louder and more clear.

At the insult, the crowd immediately silenced. Was she serious? Did she really not care anymore?

Jeong Jaehyun will destroy her for insulting him! She should’ve just begged on her hands and knees for mercy!

"What did you just call me?" Jeong Jaehyun's voice was so dark and hoarse, the people gulped in fear. Currently, he was the most powerful man in this room.

Rosé Yang was screwed.

"I said you’re insane-" Rosé Yang didn’t finish her sentence when a smack as swift as lightning slapped across her face.

PAK!

The people gasped, clearly not believing their eyes. This was the second time Jeong Jaehyun had struck a woman, and it happens to be the same woman!

The slap echoed loud and clear throughout the room.

Rosé Yang's parents and sister watched her from the corner. They didn’t bother intervening to help and save her. What was the point in helping that useless woman?