Chapter 19: Secrets Out

Začít od začátku

We all look shocked and Elena has her head in her hands crying. We try and calm her down and Rebekah says "hey, it's okay. It's normal to feel that way." Elena says "thanks you guys!" And we say "you're welcome." 

We all group hug and walk out to see a very shocked, hurt, and upset Damon. All of our smiles fall, especially Elena's. Damon states, hurt "so, you were jealous." 

Elena says "Damon please-" he walks away, interrupting her and she runs after him. We follow them all the way through the dance floor until the guys and Giavanni come up to us. Kol asks "what's going on with those two?" 

The girls and I except Giavanni say "nothing to worry about." They look at us skeptically. We go dance with them, still feeling sorry for Elena. I hear Liv ask "so Tyler, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Like on a date?" 

I smile at her, but my smile falls when I hear Tyler say "I'm sorry Liv, but, I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry." I feel so pissed off at Tyler right now. If he didn't feel that way about her, why did he tell her yes? 

She asks, sadly "what? Then why did you tell me you would come here with me?" He looks down then at Caroline, who is dancing with Klaus and that's when it all made sense. He was using her to make Caroline jealous. 

I stop dancing with Kol and drop my hands from his neck and to my side and say, angrily "I can't believe this." Kol asks, looking worried "what? What is it?" I point over at Tyler and Liv and he starts listening in too. 

We hear Liv say a little loud for only us gang to hear and very hurt "oh I- I see. You brought me here to make Caroline jealous. You made a fool of me!" All of them look at their direction. 

Everyone looks confused except Kai, Caroline, and Klaus. They look angry and pissed along with me. Tyler says "I'm sorry, Liv!" She starts crying a little which makes me more angry. 

We see Damon come over angry and he says to Stefan, angrily "Stefan, I'm out of here. Either come with me or get a ride from someone else." He senses the tension and asks "what the hell did I miss?" We see Elena run over saying "Damon, please just listen to me for a-" she stops when she realizes the tension "what happened?" 

Caroline says angrily, while pointing at Tyler "ask this jerk!" And Tyler asks "oh, I'm the jerk?" And Klaus says "yes, actually, you quite are." Tyler asks while smirking "oh, I'm the jerk? When you're the one keeping secrets from Caroline?" 

Stefan, Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, Klaus, and I tense up when he says that, while everyone else looks confused. I say "enough Tyler, you are going way too far." Tyler scoffs and says, while pointing at me "oh, of course. You'd tell her, but not Caroline?" 

Stefan says "enough, Tyler!" Tyler says "oh I see. He told you too, didn't he?" Stefan and I look at each other then down. Damon asks "guys? What the hell is this nut talking about?" And Caroline says moving away from Klaus "that's what I'd like to know." 

Tyler says looking sternly at Klaus "tell her right now or so help me God, I will!" Kol, Stefan, Rebekah, Marcel, Klaus, and I shoot Tyler a death glare. Tyler says "fine, I guess I will. He screwed Hayley!" Everyone except me, Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, and Stefan look at Klaus surprised. 

Klaus says, worried "Caroline, it was before we got together." Caroline is feeling mixed emotions and asks "why is that a big deal Tyler? It was before me and him were together." 

Tyler says "no Caroline, there's more to it than that. When he did screw her, he ended up getting her pregnant." Everyone practically jumped out of their skin, widening their eyes and gaping in shock, while Caroline looks all the above, plus hurt and betrayed. 

She says "you're lying! Vampires can't procreate!" And Tyler says "werewolves can. You don't believe me? Fine! Go to Mystic Falls and go to his little mansion. Everyone is there including the child and Hayley. Go see for yourself... Go see Hayley and Klaus' daughter." 

Caroline looks upset and looks towards a very worried Klaus. She asks crying a little "when were you going to tell me?" Klaus takes a step towards her and says "Caroline, I was going to tell you after this. I didn't want to ruin your prom with my news." 

She takes a step backwards and says "too late for that!" Then she runs away and outside as fast as she can with Klaus and everyone else chasing behind. When we all get outside, Klaus grabs her arm gently and says "wait, please let me explain." 

Caroline exclaims, angrily "no! I don't want to hear it! How could you not tell me? But of course you'd tell Gabriella! GOD! I feel like an idiot." Klaus says "Caroline please-" she flashes away before he could continue and he looks guilty, heartbroken, and angry. 

He looks towards Tyler. He shows his hybrid face and attacks him to the ground in full hybrid speed. He starts punching him over and over and over again. Then, he starts to choke him. 

Stefan and I manage to pry him off of Tyler. Stefan says "forget about him. Go after Caroline!" And he says "don't have to tell me twice." He speeds off after Caroline. We all look at Tyler, angry and disappointed and he says, getting up "you know what? Don't look at me like that. I did her a favor! He would have never told her." 

I punch him in the face and everyone including him looks at me shocked. He laughs and I say "you're sick. Klaus should have been the one to tell her." He says "oh, of course you'd feel that way. You and Klaus have been pretty close these past three years. I'm surprised it wasn't you he screwed." 

I hear Stefan and Damon growl at him. I see Tyler fall to the ground after being punched in the face again, but not by me, by a pissed off Kol. Tyler says while getting up "oh, come on! I'm doing both you and Caroline a favor. You see how close those two are. It's only a matter of time until they both realize that it's each other that they want. They kick you and Caroline to the curve and live happily ever after and have kids. Since they are both half werewolves." 

I raise my voice "SHUT UP! Kol, don't listen to him." I see him feeling conflicted. I ask, hurt "you don't believe him do you? After everything he just did?" He looks at me and kisses my forehead and says "of course I don't." 

I sigh of relief. I look at Liv who is crying. She speed walks up to Tyler and slaps him. She spats "you bastard." She goes to the limo and she gets in and it drives off. 

Kai and Jo try and go after her, but it's too late. Kai looks at Tyler, feeling angry and pissed. He says while going at him "you're dead!" But he is stopped by Bonnie and she says "hey, look at me." 

Kai looks at her and she says "don't do anything you'll regret. He's not worth it." She puts her hand on his cheek and he starts to calm down. We all glare at Tyler. Matt states, narrowing his eyes at Tyler "what were you thinking?" Tyler rolls his eyes. 

Kol says "we need to deal with him later, you guys." We see him point at something. When we turn around and see what it is we all go into shock and begin to worry, especially Stefan. 

We were so focused on the fight, we totally forgot Giavanni was right here. We see her with her eyes widen and she's gaping in fright and shock. She screams, scared "what are you people?!"