Chapter Eleven

"Breathe in. Breathe out." Tsireya and Rotxo were teaching Lo'ak, Kiri, Neteyam and Tuk how to hold their breaths longer. They were sat cross legged on a rock.

"Imagine a flickering flame. You must slow down your heartbeat." Lo'ak's heart rate sky rocketed when the girl places her hands on his chest. Much like he did his parents. Karma.

"Lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast." Yup this was definitely his karma. Neteyam and Rotxo give each other a knowing glance, smiles breaking out on their faces.

"Okay, sorry."

"Let your mind go clear." Kiri rolls her eyes at the boys teasing.

"Should be easy enough for them." Tuk's eyes were closed, following the girl's instructions, fully concentrated. She wanted to hurry up and learn so she and her Mom could go swimming alone again like back home.

"Baby, don't be like that." Tanhì once again dodges his advances. They were in their marui after a long day of training.

It's been a few weeks since they've made a new home in Awa'atlu and their family was adjusting greatly. Tanhì's injury was healing nicely as well.

Jake thanked eywa that Na'vi bodies were different from human ones otherwise Tanhì wouldn't have been healing as quickly as she was.

A combination of Na'vi genetics and Metkayina salves made a great pair for her shoulder. A couple more weeks and she would be all healed. Thankfully, the bullet didn't graze any major arteries or veins.

Regardless if she ever saw that bastard again, it was over for him. Hopefully she wouldn't have to though.

Tanhì was currently moving away from Jake who tried rewrapping her shoulder.

"Let me breathe a bit first, Nì'eveng. It feels uncomfortable with a wrap on all the time." Jake places the salve down, raising his hands in surrender for Tanhì to stop backing away from him.

Sighing in relief, Tanhì rolls her shoulder, observing the healing flesh. Jake wraps his arms around her from behind, looking over to do the same. He runs his thumbs over her skin soothingly, frowning.

"Do not even say it. I know what you are thinking." Tanhì turns in his hold, tugging his face down to kiss his forehead. Jake's tail swishes at her touch, leaning down further to press into her.

Tanhì's hands moves to his biceps, kissing his cheek, trailing down to his jaw then throat. Jake's hands moves to her back, caressing her lean muscles.

Tanhì's fangs nip at his throat, tongue tracing the flesh and Jake tilts his head back, granting her more access to roam.

Tightening his hold on her waist, he pulls her into him while Tanhì sucks at his pulse point.

"Tsaheylu?" He tugs her braid lightly, jaw clenching, body aching for her touch. Tanhì grips his braid, pulling it to hers as Jake connects them.

Sighing happily Tanhì pulls back, pecking his mouth. She pulls away but Jake crowds her, walking her back into a wall, pressing her against it for support, lifting her legs to wrap them around his middle as he grabs her face, smashing their lips together, hungry for more.

Whenever they made tsaheylu it was like his mind went hazy, consuming him with want. Want for nothing more than her entire being. Not very unreasonable if you asked him.

He bites her bottom lip, tongue brushing over the stinging nip before exploring her mouth as his tail curls around her thigh.

Tanhì whimpers. clutching at his bicep, her own tail curling around his leg to tug him closer.