Chapter Three

Tanhì holds Neteyam, Jake joining their daughter's queue to the glowing tendrils, moving to do the same with the bundle in her arms.

Neteyam's eyes expand and he lets out a little squeal, squirming around and giggling at his mother, making grabby hands towards her.

Kiri having a similar reaction, reaching out for her mother.

The Omaticaya surround them as they sing, welcoming their leader's children into the world.

Jake moves to let Kiri reach for Tanhì, smiling softly at the sight of his children grabbing at his mate.

"Neteyam Te Suli Tsyeyk'itan!" Tanhì raises the boy as the people repeat his name. Their human friends not far off, arms connected with the celebrating Na'vi.

"Kiri Te Suli Kìreysì'ite!" He raises the girl, holding her proudly to the crowd, lowering her to his mate when she let out an angry noise, wanting to be with her mother.

Tanhì coos at the girl, opening an arm to hold her as Jake takes Neteyam, much to the boy's little protests. Kiri wraps her little arms on Tanhì's face, babbling sounds at her as they step down from the well of souls.

"What is it Ma'ite? Are you hungry again?" She questions the baby who relaxes in her arms, content with the skin to skin contact of her mother.

"Think she just wanted to touch you, peach." Jake fixes Neteyam in his arms, offering Tanhì a hand for her to step down.

Taking his outstretched palm in hers, they spend some time with the humans before sending them off as eclipse was near.

"This is perfect, Nì'eveng." Tanhì is layed across Jake's chest with his arms wrapped around her, snuggling into each other.

Jake's eyes move from the little crib he built for their infants to his mate. Kiri and Neteyam lay curled around each other, sleeping soundly.

"You know what would be perfect, baby?" Jake smiles sheepishly at her, tail curling around her leg, running his hands along her back.

"Hmm?" Tanhì eyes his mischevious gaze hesitantly.

"Another one." She tilts her head in confusion, leaning back to properly read his face.

"Another what?" Jake pulls her back into him.

"Baby sweets, another baby. How many do you want?" She thinks for a moment and presses a kiss to his throat mole.

She remembers one of the many times when Jake would ramble about his life back on earth. About his parents, his city, being a marine and how he lost his legs. His brother and how he wished he had more siblings growing up to look out for each other.

"As many as the great mother blesses us with." Jake rests a hand to the nape of her neck, gently turning her attention back to his face.

"Just say the word and I'll give you anything you want, baby." His nose brushes hers lovingly and Tanhì blushes.

She clears her throat and tugs at his messy hair.

"What I want, is for my mate to have tame hair." She teases, fingers wrapping around some braids to pull lightly making Jake shut his eyes and grunt softly.

His hands move to grip her thighs, pulling them to rest over his hips.

"Tanhì, you can't just do things like that to me." He complains, hips involuntary bucking into hers. Yes, he had a hair pulling kink. What about it?