Bonus chapter

(This story takes place almost a month after Sorn and Atrix's fight)

I had just come back from a perimeter run. There was some vampire activity near the southern border and I had gone to check it out. I caught a faint whiff which meant that the vampires had probably left several hours ago. I suspected that they were trying to find a weakness in our borders. Seeing no more point in dallying, I headed back to our house. I shifted a bit further in the woods and pulled on my shorts. I focused on my mate bonds and found them both together inside. As a precaution, I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds all around. My wolf came out as it lent me it's hearing and smell to detect any threats. I started hearing the sounds of the forest and to my surprise, the sound of my mates whispering inside the house. My wolf had gotten stronger over the past few days, his senses sharper.

" I thought it was infected the first time I saw it" I heard Trish's voice.

I heard Elora wheezing "Infected!" She gasped " Oh wow! Poor Atrix"

My ears perked up at the mention of my name.

"But it's not my fault, that was the first time I saw the male anatomy!" I heard Trish whine.

Elora sputtered in response.

" Most men don't like being told that they're infected!" Elora added, laughing . 

"I'm afraid that I bore him" Trish added quietly, her voice getting small. 

Elora said something in response but I couldn't hear it.

" Because I i know Atrix has been with so many women. He knows exactly where to touch and pleasure me. And he makes me feel so good. But I know nothing about pleasing him. I wish to do something but I have no idea where to begin with."

I was surprised at Trish's confession. I had never thought she felt that way. 

" Trish, it hasn't been that long since your accident. He is probably afraid of hurting you or the baby" Elora told her soothingly.

" Yes, I know he's holding back. I-I saw you both in the backyard last night. I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry!" Trish added the last part hastily. " But I saw how he held you against the tree, he was so aggressive, just like he told me his wolf likes. And with me, I feel like he's always holding out and being cautious."

Trish's voice became heavy and she sniffled.

I heard Eora sigh. They were both quiet for a while.

"Trish, Atrix will probably be always like this with you. You bring out that side in him, the protective and gentle one, and I bring out the wild dominant side of him. This is probably the reason he has two mates. We both balance him out and make him a better person." There was silence then. "You could try to blow him if you want. " Elora added delicately and I nearly choked on my own spit.

" Really?" Trish asked, sounding confused  

" He likes being blown at his face?"

I burst out laughing. The image of Trish trying to turn me on by blowing at my face cracked me up. I grabbed my sides as I doubled over. A couple of wolves passed by, surprised to find their alpha laughing by himself in the middle of the woods. I ignored them and focused once again on my mates.

" - and then you take it in your mouth and use your tongue" Elora was saying.

I held my breath as I listened.

" S-so I just suck on it? Trish said, sounding nervous.

There was silence then.

" O-ok, I guess I can do that. Doesn't seem that hard" she said, still not sounding sure.