Chapter 17

"Is it infected? She asked me.

I was confused as I glanced down at my  healthy looking length " What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean, it's big and thick. Is it usually like this?" 

"Only when I am aroused" I told her as I scratched my head awkwardly.

"Wait, are you a virgin?" I asked her as realization dawned on me. 

She nodded her head furiously, 

 I sighed and pulled myself off from.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize" I told her as I ran my fingers through my hair. "We don't need to do anything until you're ready"

"I'm ready" Trish said quickly " Just can we go slow? You look really big and I'm afraid that it will hurt a lot." She said, sniffling.

Wolves, specially alpha wolves are known for being aggressive in bed. Truth is, I have never   been with a virgin. And when my wolf surfaced, I didn't hold back. 

"Trish, your mother gave me something that makes my wolf dominant. He's a wild creature and he might not understand that you're a virgin. It might get too rough for you."

Trish pushed her self against me, he chest rubbing against mine. 

"I want this" she said slowly as she looked at me through her thick lashes. She was too close and her scent was intoxicating to me, lavender and rosebush.

I felt my wolf surface and I saw through his eyes as he took Trish. I was surprised to find him being gentle and careful with her. I was even more surprised when he gave me back control, I could sense it in him. He was afraid of hurting her.

For some reason, I found Trish's innocence and inexperience oddly endearing. Soft moans fell from her lips as I pleasured her.

 Our combined pleasure flowed between us through the bond. Soon, she was breathing rapidly " Atrix! I feel so.. so"

"It's ok baby, you're near your orgasm. Just focus on me and let everything go" I instructed her  and soon I felt trish pulsing around my length. I came around the same time, grunting loudly and I felt her life force thrum within me brightly, setting my nerves on fire as our bond was completed.

"I have to go now, but I'll be back soon" I told Trish as I pulled myself out of her embrace.I pressed a kiss on the side of her head and left. I could hear trish whining and I felt a pull on my heart but I didn't turn back and headed straight to a stream a bit deeper in the woods. The water was ice cold but I scrubbed myself deligently. Feeling satisfied that I no longer smelled like trish, I headed back to her cottage where Anita was doing her spell. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. Anita was sitting in a chair holding her head in her hands while a motionless Elora laid on the mattress.

"What happened?" I asked fearing the worst.

Anita looked up and I saw dark circles under her eyes. 

"It's done" she said rising from her chair. I quickly reached out to grab her shoulders and steady her as she wobbled.

"Thank you" she said patting my hands lightly as she sat back down. 

"I thought you said the spell didn't require a lot of magic" I said as I took in her appearance.

"Even a little bit is hard for me" she muttered under her breath.

"Now all we need is to extract the life force from your bond and put it back inside her"

" Maybe you should take a break" I commented.

"No. I need to finish this." She said, her eyes shining with resolve.

With that she rose shakily from the chair. I wrapped my hand around her waist and brought her over to the mattress where Elora slept. Anita held out both of her hands and I placed mine in them. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell and I felt a tickle travel down my spine. " It's done" she said struggling to keep her eyes open.

I supported Anita and helped lower her on the mattress as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I listened to her heart, it was beating rather slowly. I felt a pang of guilt as I realized that I had asked too much of her, she was exhausted. But I didn't have much time to dwell on that as Elora began to stir besides her. I held my breath as she frowned in her sleep, crying softly. 

"Elora!" I said gently shaking her " Open your eyes princess"

Just then, her eyes snapped open and I let out the breath I was holding as a pair of violet eyes stared back at me.