The Crowing of the Five and The Return Home

Start from the beginning

They all sat on their thrones as Aslan turns to them smiling softly "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." he said as everyone cheers for their new rulers. "Long live Queen Percy! Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!"

The ball begins and everyone danced around the room.

" May I have this first dance?" Peter bows to percy. She pretends to be swooning and takes his hand as they head to dance.

"Finally the first dance of the newly engaged" Edmund smirked. "Wait what?" Percy said before remembering she stole Peter's apple when he tossed it mid-air.

" Peter, did you know about that?" She said. " Just dance with me, my love," he said as they both chuckled before dancing around the room happy for hours.

Later during the party, Lucy saw Percy rushing to talk to Aslan who was walking by the beach.

"Don't worry. We'll see him again." Mr tumnus told Lucy "When?" Lucy asked

"In time. One day he'll be here and the next he won't. But you mustn't press him. After all, he's not a tame lion."

"No. But he is good."

"Here. You need it more than I do." He hands Lucy the handkerchief back.

" Aslan wait!" Percy said, " I have to ask something!"

Aslan chuckled "Calm down sea child, you wonder when you will return home?" he said 

" well..yes.." " Time will follow you can't force yourself to leave. the deep magic will guide you and the children home when Narnia needs you no more. it could be months years...but you will return the day you arrived for the last time through the wardrobe"

" I know I am sounding selfish when I ask that " " Don't fear child, you have done so much for that world and you have been waiting for the birth of your little sibling. I thank you for helping with this world and maybe you can use your time here to get a somewhat peaceful life. You will see your old friends, again one day. I must go...my time to help is up for now. But I will return when narnia needs me again as shall you and the kings and queens. Farewell Perseus Andromeda Jackson till we met again" He said, Percy felt only warmth and kindness as he said her full name. 

" Are you a god?" She asked as he arrived at the forest entrance. He just chuckled and roared into the air before disappearing into the woods. Percy sighed and chuckled as she looked out to sea. Narnia has slowly become a home for her but her home will be the people than the place.

Several years, later five riders were chasing after a white deer in the woods with the oldest woman leading the chase. She doesn't wear a crown but her headband as she was the only one who wore a suit riding with a small ring on her finger.

 She doesn't wear a crown but her headband as she was the only one who wore a suit riding with a small ring on her finger

One of the men's horse stopped as the others rode headed. He is King Edmund now older checking on her horse friend "Are you all right, Philip?" He asked

"I'm not as young as I once was." The stallion responded as his siblings now older goes to check on him. Percy came last as her mare stood next to her now properly engaged fiance, for nearly a year, King Peter. Like the girls, she had grown more mature and her beauty doubled. She looked even calmer than ever but her fighter spirit never left but increased through their rule.

"Come on, Ed," Susan said

"Just catching my breath," Edmund said 

" That's all we'll catch at this rate."

"What did he say, Susan?" Lucy said

 "Wait in the castle, I'll get the stag myself." She mocks as they all laughed. Peter then noticed the lamp post which percy recognise. She smiled sadly as she knew it was time. She held the familiar bag but now lighter with less medical as she leaves her headband and water satchel in her mare side bag.

"What's this?" Peter said seeing the vine-covered lampost "It seems familiar." They all got off their horses and looked at the lampost. 

"As if from a dream." Percy said "Or a dream of a dream. maybe even something of our past"

"Spare Oom," Lucy said realizing something, and went to the path which was familiar as everyone followed her but percy. "Lucy! Not again." 

Percy turns to the horses and bows. " Goodbye, our time as rulers is up as Aslan once told. we will return when Narnia needs us the most. Be brave Narnians...we will never forget you" 

Her mare sea pearl bows back to the high Queen of narina as the other horses bowed as well. Percy quickly catch up with the other

" Lu? Come on!" Peter said as the rules enters a familiar place between branches coat were hanging

"These aren't branches," Percy said

" Ow! Ooh!" Edmund said pushing branches away from his face

"They're coats. " Susan said, " Susan, you're on my foot!" They all started arguing as they are slowly getting cramped "Peter, move off!"Stop shoving." Stop it!"I'm not on your toe!"

They all yelled in surprise as they fell out of the wardrobe. Percy looks at herself as her 16-year-old self again and her bag heavier than once before but her ring was still on her finger.

They were back at the beginning.