Aslan's camp

The group kept walking through the woods. The beavers are in the front, Lucy and Susan behind them, then Percy and finally Peter.

Peter rushes up to Percy. "Hey wondie...wait up."

"Your walking slow Goldie, you better keep up," Percy said chuckling 

"Sorry,  not used to walking around with a sword and shield," he said which Percy chuckled. "Listen earlier at the river, that was amazing strength of power....that...you can control all water ?"

"Well, I did control the ocean back at home one time for a battle ....well several but yeah...I control all water"

" So daughter of a sea god, which God is that?" He asked getting curious "Your ability to control is amazing just I am curious about your parentage....you said he was Greek?"

" Yeah, Poseidon Greek God of the Sea, one of the Big Three."

"Holy shit, your Poseidon daughter but he never had a daughter before," he said

"Yeah, I am the first one demigod born not goddess born. He met Mt mom who then had me...you should have seen everyone's reaction back in camp that I was a prophecy child"

"I am sorry camp and prophecy? You were a prophecy Child?!" He said in shock

" Yes, there is a place for Greek demigods to be safe called camp half blood where they live and train against monsters and others trying to kill us. Some campers live year rounder some just go for the summer only" She said climbing over a log "And the prophecy thing is old news and still going. when I was born I had been told I had to fight a titan than a primordial and in between those battles I had to fight monsters as well like Medusa and the minotaur and a few gods..." she mutters the god part

" Chiron trained me greatly, he is a half man half horse known as a centaur"

" wa...wait you mean to saw when I saw a half man half horse outside the train ride to your grandpa's house...I saw a centaur?!"

"Oh, you're good in your Greek Mythology....and um yeah. You must have seen a wild one who lives in tribes. The ones I know are party ponies who love to have crazy parties in America. You and your siblings are clear-sighted mortals meaning the Mist does not affect you"

" Oh, so there are others who are clear-sighted to see those and monsters??"

"Yeah, my mom and Rachel who is the Oracle of Delphi." She said "They are both clear-sighted...you do know your mythology "

"Well yeah...I like the myths and legends which shape history and religions. I was hoping to study mythology if I graduated high school "

"Oh really? Huh never saw you as a professor." She teased

"Indiana Jones movies were and are my top favorite. It sparked my interest as I did see strange things as a child but my parents always say it's just your imagination."

" Well the only way to protect the demigod is to be unaware of your heritage else monster...then you might be a child who has to go quest after quest....losing people you care....to protect cause the gods always makes the kids do it. No matter their age. Demigod rarely gets a chance to grow to adulthood or get a normal life "

Peter looks at her sadly as he sees trauma in her eyes, she has been raised into a soldier but she was a child when she started. She lost her childhood the minute she learned who she is and her path.

He saw that same look in his father when he came for a holiday from the army. He saw his father flinch from his mother's touch and even a few times came back with battle scars. How his Mother and the rest of the family always cry when he turns from war. He gently held percy hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb in circles.

"You will get a normal life....a... a demigod is still a person too not a robot for killing...you deserve to rest from a dark past," he said.

Percy had no idea what to say...it was like he was saying that he himself will fight against the fates to get her a normal life. he reminded her how hard her mom tried to give percy a normal life with sacrifice. She sighed and smiles at him 

"Relax, I am getting my normal life soon, I already have my scent removed so it will be rare for monsters to find me and I planing in studying at New Rome University after I graduate," she said, " I have a spot for the..."

" Sealife biology?" Peter guessed "How did you know?"

" wait seriously," he said as they both broke into laughter " Maybe I should join you in New Rome, I heard it has a good mythology department but moving to America is a maybe for my family if my mom's job is supporting the family well. if we do move, I think I will study there with you."

"That sounds nice," she said. they all arrived at the camp and on the hill, a centaur blew a horn announcing their arrival. Lucy and Percy saw a dryad of rose petals waving to them and they wave back. They walk into the camp and all magical creatures, like centaurs, fauns, and dwarfs.

there are even wild animals who all definitely can talk. They follow the group to the main tent.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan muttered

"Maybe they think you look funny," Lucy said making Percy chuckle. Peter smiled at her as they walked together

"Oi, stop your fussing. You look lovely." Mr. Beaver said to his wife. they all arrived at the main tent where a large back centaur stands guard. Percy and Peter looked at each other and both of them raised their swords in the air in salute. 

"We have come to see Aslan." Peter and percy said 

The crowd muttered hearing before everyone looks at the tent in silence. the entire Army bows as the group stands. Soon they all saw a large powerful looking lion walking out of the tent with grace and humbleness. In his eyes, percy sees and feels the hope emitting from him as all the worries left her.

'When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets his death. when he shakes his mane, we will have spring again' she recalls the prophecy. He is not any powerful lion, he is a god.

The group gets on their knees bowing and both percy and percy held their sword up standing on their tips.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam." Aslan welcomes them one by one in a regal voice "Welcome, Percy, Daughter of Eve, and Poseidon. Welcome, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks. But where is the fifth? "

"That's why we're here, sir." Peter said as they all stand up" We need your help."

"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan said 

" Their brother's been captured by the White Witch," Percy said 

"Captured? How could this happen?" Aslan asked 

"He betrayed them, Your Majesty. " Mr beaver said 

"Then he has betrayed us all!" the centaur spoke as Aslan growled "Peace, Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation." Percy glared at Oreius who looked away from her mother wolf glare 

"It's my fault, really." Peter said "I was too hard on him.

" No it's not yours, Peter, "Percy said to him before looking at Aslan "It's my fault,  I should have known something was wrong when I saw him in the forest for the first time. He must have been enchanted by that witch's magic"

" Calm child, it is none of your faults," Aslan said to her "You have done your best throughout the journey here and that is good enough. " Percy's heart warmed a bit at his words as she softly nods.

"Sir, he's our brother," Lucy said 

"I know, dear one." Aslan said " But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think."

"If there is any way to save him, please let me help," Percy said. Aslan smile and nods at her words before seeing them all get clean and fill their stomach with food.