Peter Wolfsbane- Knight of narina

(Percy's outfit above)

Percy sat on the edge of a hill looking at the distance of the world. she sees camp then the castle ahead in all its glory, below is a simple but beautiful beach. The beach looked a lot like Montauk Beach which she and her mom go to almost every year as the place where her mom and dad met for the first time.

Peter comes up to her along with Aslan and she stands when seeing them. They all looked at the castle as Aslan spoke "That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the fives thrones. In which you will sit, Peter, as High King and Percy as High Queen"

" yeah I don't think so... I am not queen material," Percy said 

"You doubt the prophecy?" 

"No. That's just it." Peter said, "Aslan, I'm not what you all think I am."

"Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley." Aslan said "Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat." he chuckled  " And Percy Jackson, formerly of New York and long island...even New Rome. you managed to be the first person to quickly become a praetor. Peter and Percy, there is a Deep Magic, more powerful than any of us, that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right from wrong and governs all our destinies. Yours... and mine."

"But I couldn't even protect my own family."

"You've brought them safely this far."

"Not all of them,"

"Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you. I too, want my family safe." Aslan said 

" I will help but I can't be queen," Percy said " I just can't"

Aslan chuckled "You have fought monsters and wars to protect the right and innocents and yet you honor the fallen and even made sure what they wish for the world comes true. You refused godhood twice because of your loyal and humble heart with a wish to live a simple life. that is what truly makes you more than a worthy queen of narina with or without the crown."

percy thinks about what he said as Peter's heart is filled with amazement and wonder about the girl he fell in love with.

She could have been a goddess....twice but yet refused it. Refused to use wishes in return to make the world a better place. 

Meanwhile, Edmund struggles with his ropes as the dwarf taunts him at the witch camp "Is our little prince uncomfortable? Does he want his pillow fluffed? Special treatment for the special boy! Isn't that what you wanted?" Edmund shakes in fear as he wishes to be safe with his siblings again

Susan and Lucy had finished freshening up by the lake Lucy looked at Susan "You look like Mum." Lucy said 

"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war," Susan said sadly 

"We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full!"

"If we ever get back. I'm sorry I'm like that."

"We used to have fun together, didn't we?"

"Yes. Before you got boring."

"Oh, really?" they both started to splash each other with water, and after some time. they went to dry but the same alpha wolf was waiting for them causing them to scream

"Please don't try to run." he said as another wolf appeared with him "We're tired. And we prefer to kill you quickly."

A horn was heard from the distance and both Peter and percy recognized the sound. " Susan!" they both said before rushing to the girls. they saw them up in the tree as they avoided the wolves who are trying to kill them.

Get back!" Peter yelled as he drew their sword and runs to the wolves. Percy immediately used the river water to create the wall between the wolves and the girls. she goes helps the girls down to safety and leads them to the other side.

"Come on. We've already been through this before." the alpha wolf said "We both know you haven't got it in you."

"Peter! Watch out!" percy yelled as the wolf growls at Peter. Alsan growled and pinned one of the wolves with a small army behind him as percy was about to help Peter "No! Stay your weapon, Percy. This is Peter's battle, not yours" Aslan stopped her, she was about to say no but Peter nod at her to stay back and protect the girls

You may think you're a king, but you're going to die..." the alpha wolf said before leaping at Peter "...like a dog!"

" Peter!" Percy immediately went to him and push the wolf off him with Susan and Lucy's help. the wolf was dead and Peter survived.

" you stupid blonde-headed... you could have died" percy smacked him several times on his shoulder 

" hey I am sorry I am sorry..." he said calming her down as she smacked his head again before hugging him. Lucy and Susan join in as they break the hug.

Aslan releases the wolf under his paw who runs off "After him." he tells his small rescue army "He'll lead you to Edmund. Percy join them in you may"

Percy nods and hops on Oreius's back with his help and they all rode off to rescue Edmund 

Peter." Aslan said, "Clean your sword."

Peter cleans it and bows before Aslan as he gets knighted by him "Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia."

Back at the witch's camp. The white witch plans her attack on Aslan's army "The minotaurs will take the left flanks. We'll keep the giants in reserve and send the dwarfs in first."  her minotaur general tells her

the wolf ran into the camp as the small army and percy attacked. " Ah!"

They took down the enemy around Edmund. Percy frees him from his ropes and helps him up after she knocks the dwarf out cold

"Are you ok? did they do anything worse?" Percy said checking all his wounds

" no I am fine.. but how are you here?" Edmund asked her "When the wolf came to Aslan's camp, we used him to get to you and rescue you"

" but why? I betrayed everyone" he said 

" no it was none of your faults you didn't know anything of this world Edmund." she said stroking his hair " You're not a betrayer, Edmund. You are just a little boy in an unknown world. come on we have to get you fixed up and healed. Back to the camp!"

She helps Ed up on Oreius's back as they rode off back to camp so Edmund gets healed and fed. but percy made sure to leave a gift for the white witch.

The white witch comes to see some of her army unconscious or dead while her dwarf was tied up with a note on the knife pinned on the tree.

'We will take our dear friend Edmund back, felt like giving a gift in return, 

with no so much love,

Percy Jackson, Coolest Daughter of Poseidon 

P.S. Why does your hair look weird? and what is with the Cold attitude, witchy? :/ ' 

She tears up the note in anger and freed the draft from his binds " You're not going to kill me?" he asked her 

"Not yet." she responded before turning to her general "We have now work to do."