The white witch

Soon, it was dark, but Percy woke up feeling the familiar magic back. This woke up Lucy. When Lucy saw a smiling face on percy. They both hurried and wore their night robes. Percy wore her arm boots and made sure Lucy wore boots before they snuck quietly out of the room and into the wardrobe, which blew a cold wind on their face.

They left the door slightly open as they entered, unaware Edmund had followed them from the bathroom.

"Lucy...Percy...Where are you?" He said before opening g the wardrobe."Boo!" he shouts, but he heard nothing

"Lucy." he said as he entered the wardrobe slowly."Hope you're not afraid of the dark.Lucy? Percy?
Lucy!" He fell back into the snow. He is amazed seeing the winter forest, Lucy was telling the truth. There is a world in the wardrobe.

"Lucy. Percy" He calls out looking for them "Where are you? Lucy. I think I believe you now."

He saw the lampost before he kept walking while calling out for lucy and percy. Till he hears Jingles of sleigh bells "Lucy?

He fell aside seeing the sleigh but it stopped and a small dwarf came to attack him and pinned him down.

"Leave me alone! " He yelled till a woman spoke from the sleigh." What is it now, Ginarrbrik?"

"Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!" He pleads

"How dare you address the Queen of Narnia?" The dwarf said

"I didn't know!"

"You will know her better hereafter!" He said about to stab Ed.

" Wait!" The woman said getting off the sleigh. She wears a long white dress with a fur coat over it. Her white hair is held up with long ice stand like a crown. Her skin is pale like snow.

She is the WHITE WITCH

She looks at Edmund in amazement but curious "What is your name, Son of Adam?"

"Uh, Edmund." He said

"And how, Edmund, did you come to enter my dominion?" She spoke somewhat regal

"I'm not sure. I was just following my sister and her friend" He said which surprised the witch who quickly asked "Your sister and her friend? How many are you?"

" Five. Lucy and Percy are the only ones that have been here before. She said they met some faun called Tumnus. Peter and Susan didn't believe her. I didn't either."

The queen thought carefully and put up a warm front "Edmund, you look so cold. Will you come and sit with me?"

He sat next to the witch as she wraps him up with her fur coat.

"Now, how about something hot to drink?" She offered

"Yes, please, Your Majesty," he said being polite. The witch takes out a bottle and drops a liquid on the ice. From which a goblet filled with hot chocolate is formed. The dwarf picks it up and gives it to Edmund.

"Your drink, sire." He said sarcastically

"How did you do that?" Edmund asked the witch as he drinks it.

"I can make anything you like." She said

"Can you make me taller? " He asked which made

"Anything you'd like to eat."

"Turkish delight?" she drops another liquid into the snow and a box of Turkish delight is formed. the dwarf picks it up and gives it to Edmund who hungrily eats it.

"Edmund? I would very much like to meet the rest of your family." She said

"Why? They're nothing special."