"How the fuck you remember that?" I say with big eyes and she shruggs. It's been 4 years since last time and I had said I'd see him again this year. I felt my smile start to form but then I thought about what's happening right now. "You have a point Tracy BUT..," I lean down to grab my cap and hit Tracy's head with it. "..We got celebrating to do,"I smile big.

"HELL YES!" She yells throwing her fist up.

Timeskip

"Oh my goshhh we haven't been here in so longgg," Tracy falls hard onto the couch. I laugh at her. When I turned 18 and graduated High school, I had bought a house with Tracy. It wasn't big but wasn't small like my old house. It was a nice warm house in a better neighborhood. And for my siblings, they are living with our now better mom. She went to rehab to get over her addictions and therapy to have better mind set. She works at a factory now.

"Yeah. I'll get the Jacuzzi outside ready," I walk outside and turn the hot Jacuzzi on and get in. Tracy comes out with the wine and gets in too.

"So, what are you thinking of doing when you go back to the 'magical world~'" Tracy says sipping her glass of wine. I think for a minute.

"I honestly don't know. I feel like Illumi can change you know? He's an assasin for God's sake. He's probably forgotten about me and is focused on his killing job," I fast, saying whats on my mind. "And I know Illumi is not the type to get with someone but he did say there needs to be heirs so his parents are probably setting him up with ever more stronger girls than me," I groan and leans back taking a big sip of my wine.

"But are they prettier than you? Prolly not," Tracy rolls her eyes. I smile when she says that.

"I don't know. I feel like, I should become strong before I meet him. His parents don't like me I'm pretty sure. Because one fucking killed me," I wheeze hard and hit the water, tears forming in my eyes.

"We should be laughing at this, Tracy says whiping her tear from laughing too. "But yeah you have a point. But what if he thinks you abandoned him and don't want to see him again?" Tracy says more serious this time.

"Hmm I hope he doesn't think that. I want to me the strongest I can be when I see him. So maybe, I can stay with him until my time has ended with him," I say. Tracy nods in agreement. We then hear the door ring.

"NOT IT!" Tracy says putting her hands up. I roll my eyes in annoyance that I have to get out. I shiver at the coldness once I get out. I over myself with a towel and walk around the house to the front. Once I get there I see a black car drive off in the distance. I raise an eyebrow and see a white package bag on my front door. 'I didn't order anything..' I pick it up and see the Hunters License.

'Right on time'

Illumis Pov

'Finially' I think as see the gates to my home. I open them with ease and walk straight to the Mansion to the main living room. When I enter I see my mom and suprisenly my father. 'He's never here..'

"Oh Illumi you're Back!" My mother quickly stands up and gives my bloody forehead a kiss. "We were just talking about you, sit down!" She says sounding excited. I sit down in the chair in front on the couch they were sitting in. My father hasn't said anything.

"Whats it you want to talk about?" I ask. My parents look back at each other and nod.

"We've been talking and we think that.. it's time you look for a wife!" My mom says excitly. I don't give a reaction but deep down I don't want a wife.

"Mother I understand you want heirs but I'm only 20.." I try to reason.

"We'll give you time. We can set up a wedding in 2 years," my father's deep voice says.

"Meanwhile, I'll be setting up dates with other assains and powers women to see if you find one in interest. Is that okay?" My mother asks. There's not really options I can pick from.

"Okay. Just tell me when so I can clear my schedule," I say thinking about all my work I have planned.

"Oh! Don't worry I already cleared these 2 weeks! You'll be back to working the 3rd week don't worry," my mom smiles widely. I look at my dad to see his reaction but he looks normal.

"Understood. I'm gonna go get cleaned up for..?"

"Tomorrow is the first date with the Thornton family. Be dressed good and ready at 4 in this room," my father says standing, my mother following.

"Yes sir," I say and walk to my room and lock it. I fall back onto my bed and think about Y/n. 'She's supposed to be coming back soon..' I think. That's all iv been thinking about but now I'm going to be getting set up with other women. Y/ns the only one I want though. I sigh as I get up and shower. Once I get out I see how long my hair has gotten. Iv been letting my hair grow to my shoulders. Y/n did always say how she loved my hair. It makes me wonder what Y/ns up to now and what I'll do to be able to see her instead of these women.

I go back to bed as the time was fastly passing by.

'I'll see you soon'

Myles is so fine guys hear me out. He's a light skin American has green eyes has curly brown hair ahdhjsjajajdjdjsjja

But I do love Illumi😋🤞 sorry if there's not much in this chapter. We have to be patient but they WILL meet. Just not right now cus there's more action in this part of the story. But yeahh until next time vote please byeee