Chapter 15: MARRY ME

"Huh?" You asked with a muffled voice as Jungkook tightened his lips to hide his grin. He lowered his head even more to close the distance between your and his face and softly whispered right in front of your lips, staring down in your dark misty eyes, "Marry me…"

Thump !! thump !!

Ignoring the loud sounds of your heartbeats, you blankly blinked your eyes twice while Jungkook smirked before getting up from you. He adjusted his shirt and glanced down at you laying on the bed, motionlessly, as if almost paralyzed.

"Tell me what color your father likes?" His sudden question made you perplexed as you continued to blink your eyes at him with a blank mind. Jungkook sighed looking at your dazed face and reached out to pinch your cheek, to pull you out from your reverie.

"Come to earth! Tell me what color your father likes?" His tone sounded so impatient that it gave you a sense to answer him as fast as you could, "Black! But why are you asking?" You stood up from the bed and stood in front of him, looking at him with your confusion filled eyes.
Jungkook looked down at you and blinked twice with a plain face before walking inside his closet, not being bothered to give you any explanation. You confusedly rubbed the back of your head before chasing after him, only to find him fiddling with the pile of black shirts inside his closet.

"What are you-"

"This one or this one?" Before you could even ask your question, Jungkook showed you two of his black shirts and asked with an impatient face that again made you a little panicked.

"This…" you quickly pointed to the one in his left hand and without a doubt, Jungkook threw the other one back inside his closet and walked inside the bathroom, ignoring your presence like air.

You stood dumbfounded, not being able to understand anything. After thinking for a long time, you walked out of his room and instantly met Somi who just happened to walk by Jungkook's room. To discuss some things, she dragged you into her room and you eventually followed her.

By the evening when you and Somi finally walked out of her room, you stopped in front of Jungkook's study room when you heard your father's voice coming from inside.

"The only thing I expect from you is to be loyal to her. She's a pure soul. I hope you won't give her any type of hurt that she doesn't deserve." Your perfectly shaped eyebrows crooked in confusion as you stared inside and noticed your father sitting opposite to Jungkook who was dressed in the same black shirt you had chosen for him earlier.

After hearing your father's words, the study room was filled with nothing but extreme silence until Jungkook slightly smiled before looking back at your father.

"After my sister, she is the only woman I have been this much close to. For me, she's the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. And I assure you, she will be the only one for me, till the end." The honesty, the softness yet and rightness in his voice made you feel shivers as you realized that the topic of their conversation was you.

You panicked slightly and were about to step inside when you noticed your father standing up from the chair and Jungkook followed his actions. Turning around, your father was startled to find you already standing there with a confused and panicked face. Your father looked back and forth between you and Jungkook before walking towards you with a straight face, "I'm sorry for not being able to give you the love you deserve Y/n-ah! Please forgive your father if you can…"

He patted your head with a serious face, making you feel more and more aggrieved. "Let's go back! Quickly!" With that, he walked past you, leaving you standing dumbfounded. Somi awkwardly looked at you and then at Jungkook before slipping away from the situation.