Chapter 03: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?

Your Pov

"Hey you! Get up from my bed or I'm gonna kick you off!" I whined when I felt someone continuously shaking my body. Opening my eyes successfully after blinking for a thousand times, I looked here and there before rubbing my eyes and looking up. "What? Who are you?" I asked as my gaze was still blurred. "Your kidnapper!" His deep voice filled with sarcasm made me widen my eyes and that's when I clearly saw him, staring down at me with his usual cold and intimidating gaze. "Oh you, Mr. Mongolian Mafia!" I rubbed my eyes yet again before sitting up on the bed.

"Huh? What the fvck with that name?" He almost roared and I couldn't help but flinched seeing him. "Calm down man! Why so serious huh? I just gave you a nickname. What's wrong with that Mongolian Mafia?" I placed my hands over my chest, still sitting on the bed while passing him a judgemental look.

"Stop calling me names, you're not my friend neither some family member to call with that stupid nicknames and it's Mr. Jeon for you!" God! Even his ice cold voice sounds so sexy!
I cleared my throat and looked away from him in embarrassment when I saw him raising a brow at me, as if waiting for an answer.

"Well, sorry but I can't call you that. That sounds so boring, just like you." I mumbled the last three words but it seemed like he heard it as he glared at me with his deadly gaze again. "You know what? I don't want to argue with a headblock like you! It's fucking 1 in the morning! Get up from my bed, I have to sleep!" He massaged the spot between his eyebrows before looking back at me.

"So it's your room huh? No wonder, it's so boring, just like you." I said looking around the dimmed room.  "Are you going to stand up or should I throw you out of that window?" He warned me while pointing his finger at the bug french window.

Well, since I don't fear him than why should I follow his orders? Thinking so in mind, I didn't fear to glare back at him. How dare you talk to me like that? "Why should I get up? You go away! Your sister told me to stay here so basically it's my room now!" I crossed my hands over my chest looking up at him with a proud face, who was still standing by the bed. "Are you even realizing the fact that you're kidnapped by me! And you're supposed to be scared of me but you're actually weird!" He copied my gestures and I glared at him again.
"Yes, I know I'm kidnapped by you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be scared of you. Lemme tell you one thing, you can do anything but scare me and since you have kidnapped me, then why did you bring me here in your room? And why didn't you give me a different room huh?" I bombarded him with questions and he frowned looking down at me.

He took a deep breath before placing his knees on the bed as he jumped in front of me and held my handcuffed wrist in his one hand, pulling me closer and I instantly felt out of breath, seeing him this close with me that too in this darkness. "That's because I won't let you go. I will keep you right in front of me! Even if you try, even if anyone tries, you can't escape from me… I won't let you go. Not until I get what I want!" His hot breathing fanned against my lips as he bored his eyes deep into mine, as if trying to look through my soul.

I don't know why, but his words sounded so wrong to me. What he said was something else, while what I heard was a whole different reason for me to have a heart attack.

I gulped when he didn't even blinked for once and continued to stare deeply in my eyes. Fluttering my eyes, I looked away from his face, feeling my own face heating up in his vicinity.

"Uum, f-fine then. But where am I going to sleep if not here? There's only one bed in this room? And sorry, but I'm not at all interested in sharing a bed with you! Even if you are going to beg me, I will not-!" This is called not loosing myself even in front of the tiger. But what he said next made me lose my little bit of self confidence, "Huh? As if I'm dying to sleep with you! Well, miss, please come out of your dreamland and here you go, you're going to sleep there!!" He pointed his finger to his left, opposite to the bed. I followed in the direction and saw a pitch black couch, which was enough for me but I swear to God! I'm not going to sleep there!.