Chapter 11: TIME TO GO BACK, Y/N

"Welcome to hell, Lee." The moment Lee Jaewook entered the hotel room, these were the words that welcomed him. His soul trembled as if he had mistakenly footed into the lion's den and he inwardly gulped down a big lump that he didn't notice when formed inside his throat.

He fluttered his eyelashes, staring at the broad back of Jungkook dressed in a neat white shirt and black trousers. Jaewook didn't took too long to realise that it was Jungkook, and the meaning behind Jungkook's words were also not too difficult for him to understand.

Noticing that Jungkook still wasn't in the mood to turn around to face him, Lee Jaewook turned his head to glance at his secretary whose face was already dripping with sweat as he wasn't able to digest the fact that he was standing behind one of the most powerful men in the world. When Lee Jaewook noticed that his secretary didn't get his hint, he fully turned around to throw a hard glare at him and only then did he finally diverted his eyes away from Jungkook.

"M-Mr…. Mr. Jeon… we are here to… to make a deal… without getting into any… any physical… argument…" after hurriedly nodding his head at Lee Jae Wook's silent order, his secretary stuttered as he voiced out the speech which was imprinted in his mind.

Right after he finished speaking, a low yet very dangerous chuckle sounded in the room, making the situation seem a little horrific. The other three men present inside the room, including Jungkook's secretary, were in extreme anticipation and fear of Jungkook's next moves.

"A deal huh?" Jungkook smirked as his dark and challenging gaze never wavered from the chilly dark view outside the window.

Jaewook fluttered his eyes continuously, trying to keep them fixed at Jungkook's back which started to move a little, shaking his heart to the core. Jungkook slowly relaxed his shoulders and turned around to stare directly into Jaewook's continuously fluttering eyes.

"Bold of you to assum that you stand in a place where you can make a deal with me." Jungkook's words were short and curt, yet frightening enough for Jaewook and his secretary to shiver uncontrollably.
Jungkook stared at Jaewook without blinking until his eyes turned reddened as he seemed to remember something that pierced his heart to the very extent.

He closed his eyes and shook his head while heaving out a big sigh. His hand clenching and unclenching in a fist as he tried to calm down the rage that appeared in his heart after standing face to face with the murderer of his one and only brother.

"I'll give you one chance. I repeat, just one chance. If you're really guilty and want to settle everything, just surrender yourself to the police. If not…" Jungkook slipped his hands in his pockets and stared at the guy in front of him who was almost drenched with sweat but one could still easily caught the expression of anger and frustration on his face.

"You better know the conclusions." Jungkook's secretary, Yugyeom spoke up this time, completing his boss's sentence halfway.

"Do you think I'm a fool? Why would I still come here if I only had to surrender?" Jaewook, who have been feeling frustrated as well as frightened, finally spoke up in a loud voice, seeming rather panicked by something even he didn't know what.

"I will not surrender to the police at any cost! Do you hear me?! It's not like your brother is the only person I killed anyway! Why should I go to jail just because I killed him? Do you even know why I killed him? Well, I know you don't have any idea so I'll tell you! I killed him because he deserved to die! I had to take my revenge from him! Because that fvcking baztard took away my girlfriend and-"

Before Jaewook could continue to blabber out of inner frustration, all of a sudden he felt choked and the only thing he could see was a tattooed strong veiny arm was holding him by his neck, almost lifting his body up from the ground.

"Lee Jaewook! You have crossed the limit! I tried so hard to not let you see my real side! But guess what, you really are a bastard! Now that you have actually awakened the real me, I'll make this thing very clear to you. If you still don't surrender, the only thing that will be able to walk out from this room will be your dead corpse!"
Jungkook's bloodshot eyes stared deeply in Jaewook's scared and tearfilled ones.

Meanwhile you, who have been trying to listen to all the commotion that was going on outside the bathroom, all of a sudden heard a loud and painful cry coming from the other side of the door.It didn't take you long to realise who this voice belonged to.

You continued to bang your already reddened palms against the door and yelled loudly for someone to open it, but all you heard was loud sounds of your brother's voice crying and begging for mercy.

Yugyeom who noticed that Jungkook was in no way going to stop until he killed Jae Wook, subconsciously turned his head towards the bathroom door and without considering anything else, he moved towards the door and opened it, startling you.

You looked at him before looking behind him, only to find Jungkook strangling over your almost dead brother and punching the life out of him. "Jungkook don't!" You ran past Yugyeom and yelled right at the moment before Jungkook's thrashing fist could touch Jaewook's face.

Jungkook's fist trembled in the air as he tried to control himself from punching the guy beneath him who was almost fainting. He craned his neck sideways with a swift to glare at you with his dark and deep red eyes.

You looked back in his eyes, only to realise how much anger he had in them and how badly he was trying to control it, just because you told him so.

"Please… don't…" your lips trembled as you sat down on the ground beside him and your brother, slowly reaching out to untangle his other hand from Jaewook's ripped collar. Jungkook helplessly let you do whatever you wanted as you fully detached him from Jaewook's body and sat in between the two.

Jaewook fluttered his weak eyes to look at his sister who was staring at him with bitterness yet pain in her eyes. You slowly reached out to hold Jaewook's trembling hand while your other hand still stayed entangled with Jungkook's.

"You shouldn't have done this oppa. Very bad." You scolded him just like you used to do when you were a kid. The only difference now was that you didn't knew if it was the last time you'll be scolding him, in a very painful and weak voice.

Leaving Jaewook's hand, you wiped your tears and glanced at Jungkook who had turned his head away from the both of you.

From this angle, though you couldn't see his exact expression, but the way he was clenching his jaws was enough to let you know that his anger has stil not died yet.

Just as you opened your mouth to speak something, Somi ram inside the room and widened her eyes seeing the senerio in front of her. "Where's the police?" Before Somi could even answer Yugyeom's question, a bunch of young policemen entered inside the room and instantly dashed towards Yugyeom, handcuffing his hands and taking him away.

You watched his weak back with your dripping eyes until he dissapeard from your sight along with the police. "Are you okay?" Your attention was pulled back by Somi asking Jungkook worriedly as she examined his bruised knuckles.

Jungkook roughly nodded his head and took his hand back from Somi's clutch, without looking at her or you, he grabbed his blazer from the couch and walked past you, ready to walk outside when your father walked in, almost colliding against him.

Jungkook looked at your father and lowered his eyes almost instantly as he continued to walk past him when he suddenly heard your father's words and his feets went frozen on the floor right next moment,

"Time to go back, Y/n!"

To be continued…
© Bangtanmenu 2023
On Instagram