Chapter 06: I DON'T DO PROMISES, LEE

"What? Why? What did I do now?" You whined again seeing him who continued to have his food. "It's your punishment because you rambled shits about me in front of Suni. Which you were not supposed to do." His eyes kept fixated on his plate while his face was as usual, nonchalant. You stared at him with your mouth and eyes wide agape.

"Don't tell me you're not going to give me food just because I said that. I just joked okay!" You whined seeing him but he remained unfazed and continued to munch on his food. Somi passed you a guilty smile but you shook your hand, silently telling her not to feel so. Jungkook and Somi ate their dinner while you silently tried to look everywhere but at the delicious food served in front of you.

You had to gulp down your saliva several times seeing the mouthwatering food the siblings were munching on. "I'm done." Somi left for her room after pecking your cheek and you softly smiled at her.

"Jungkook… please… give me na! I'm really hungry!" You poked his bicep looking at him with a pout on your lips but he continued to ignore you as if you were not even present around him.
You glared at him and continued to pinch him, poke him, and even tickle him but he was eating like a stone. He didn't move nore react to your actions.

Ultimately, you felt frustrated and stood up from your chair when he was about to finish his third plate of Jajangmyeon. He stopped eating and looked up at you, only to find you standing in front of him with both of your hands cupping the sides of your waist and your lips still puckered up in a pout.

"Fine! If you don't want me to eat anything then fine! I won't eat. Now I won't eat anything even if you insist!" You stomped your leg before running towards his room. Jungkook followed your figure from his eyes until you disappeared upstairs. He kept down his chopsticks and sighed looking down as he suddenly lost all his appetite and immediately cleaned his hands before walking behind you. When he reached the room, he saw you already lying on the couch with your eyes closed and lips still pouted.

He was about to walk towards you and wake you up so that you could eat anything but abruptly stopped when his phone buzzed in his trousers. He glanced at you again before walking towards the adjoined balcony. His jaws clenched seeing the caller ID. It was your father, Mr. Lee calling him.

"Jungkook. Please listen to me. Please give me time, I swear I will surrender to the police as soon as the paperwork is completed. Please don't do anything to my daughter. She's innocent. It's not her fault. I'm accepting my mistake. Please don't do anything to her. Just give me another week, I promise I will surrender to police myself." You father begged but Jungkook remaind silent.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook finally decided to break the ice, "Are you done?" His dangerous voice somehow scared your father who gulped before humming. Your father wasn't a weak man, after all, he was a mafia don for a reason. But when it comes to Jungkook, he's always been scared of him. And after getting to know that he had kidnapped you, his fears were uncontrollable.

"I already gave you a whole month Lee, what else do you expect me to do? And who knows what you're planning behind my back. I don't trust you, you know that right?" Jungkook's voice sounded challenging which made your father even more tense.

"Listen Jungkook, please don't do anything to my daughter. I'm stuck up on this property paper issue. As soon as I name all my property to my kids, I'll surrender to the police. Just give me one week. I will-"

"One week it is Mr. Lee. Just one more week. If you still don't surrender to the police and admit your deeds. I don't even know what I'm going to do with your daughter. I hope you understand what I'm trying saying. You have known me better." Your father wiped the sweat from his forehead before humming at the younger. Jungkook was about to disconnect the call when your father again spoke.