Chapter 01: MY KIDNAPPER IS SO HANDSOME

"Just stand there! I'm not going to run away or something!" You yelled at the two broad men who stood behind you, who were appointed for your safety by your father. It's been almost a month since your father is not letting you stay in a particular place. Just last week you were in Incheon and two days ago you were in Gwangju and now you are in Boseong-gun.

It was normal for you though. Being the daughter of one of the most famous Mafia of South Korea wasn't an easy thing for you. After losing his wife in a car accident, your father became really protective for you and your elder brother. But your brother never understands his father's efforts for him. He hated his father because he thinks that he lost his mother because of him and his rivals.

You always wanted to rectify everything between the father and son but since they have been staying away from each other for so long, it's been almost impossible for you to even start something between them.

To your surprise, your bodyguards obeyed you and stood a few feets away from you, with their eyes still sticking on you like an eagle. You turned around and smiled seeing the isolated place filled with greenery and mother nature.

You walked a little ahead and soon heard some footsteps following you. You stopped and huffed thinking that it's definitely your bodyguards who are following you. Shaking your head irritatedly, you walked a little more ahead but the footsteps continued to follow you.

You stopped and took a deep breath, smilingly looking around when you felt something weird, which sounded like some bones breaking. You immediately turned around but couldn't see anything other than your bodyguards lying on the ground with their eyes wide open. You gasped in shock and was about to run towards them when you felt a strong arm snaking around your waist and pulling you back. Soon another hand covered your mouth and you felt a white cloth blocking your ways to inhale any further oxygen.

When you tried to breathe, you sniffed the chloroform and soon found yourself getting weaker while still struggling under the tight hold. Your hands still tried to wriggle and release the grips around you but it was all in vain. Your eyelids were getting heavier and your body was slowly losing consciousness. Hence, soon you lost all control over your body.

The man behind you removed his tattooed arm from your mouth when you completely fell unconscious in his arms. He looked at your calm face before looking up with a deadly expression on his face. He fished out his mobile from his pocket and called someone.

"Even after trying for so long, you couldn't keep her safe with you. Now she's with me. You hear me? Mr. Lee? Your daughter, Lee y/n is with me, lying in my arms, completely unconscious. Now what you will do?" He disconnected the call before your father could say anything.

He was non other than Jeon Jungkook, the youngest and cruelest Mafia of South Korea. He looked back at you and pulled your body closer, engulfing you completely in his arms and without any consciousness, your head fell under his neck.

"I know you're not at fault here Miss Lee, but sorry, your father has to pay for his dirty deeds and to make him suffer, I will do anything and if that includes hurting you, then I'm going to do it at my worst! So, welcome to hell Miss Lee Y/n!" He gritted his teeths after looking away from your face and picked you up in his arms.

••••

You flickered your eyes open but found nothing but darkness in front of you. The lights were dimmed and the room shone under the moonlight falling inside through the glass windows. Your hair strands brushed against your pale cheeks and just when you raised your hands to tuck them behind your ears did you realize that your hands were locked inside a pink heart shaped handcuff.

You scrunch your nose and look around. Thankfully your legs weren't tied so you stood up somehow balancing your weight and looked around only to find everything dark. You moved towards the large glass window and gasped seeing the view. Even though you didn't knew where you actually were, you haven't seen such a beautiful scenery in your 23 years of life.

You were quite sure you were still in your country when you carefully looked outside seeing the busy city running below you.

When you were busy admiring the view, you suddenly felt a cold touch on your shoulder and in reflex, immediately turned around. With your both hands fisted, you punched the person on his cheeks as soon as you turned.

The man who was twice more muscular than you, stumbled back and fell on the ground, as if he wasn't ready for the sudden blow you gave him. His eyebrows scrunched in a deep frown as he stared at the floor.

You heard him growling in pain and immediately looked around to grab something but before you could even find anything, you felt a pull on your leg which made you fall on the ground and in a swift, you fell right upon the man who you punched just now. You shook your face to keep away your hairs that were blocking your vision of his face and when you somehow succefully did, you found yourself completely lost.

You were lying on him, with your both handcuffed hands on his chest and his both hands holding either of your arms. You stared down at his angelic face that shone in the moonlight, even in the pitch dark room.

His big doe-eyes stared back into yours with the same amusement you had in your eyes while seeing him. Since Jungkook knew you were the daughter of a Mafia, he had an idea that you must be a strong woman, but seeing you this bold even with your hands tied, he was shocked in to his cores.

While when you were staring back in his dark brown eyes, you felt yourself getting lost in him.
"Omo! My kidnaper is so handsome! He looks like a freaking K-drama actor! How did I get so lucky to get kidnapped by him?" You thought in your mind and your lips slowly curved into a mischievous smile. Jungkook who has been keenly observing each of your expression, furrowed his brows seeing you suddenly smiling for literally no particular reason.

Without giving you a chance to guess out his further moves, he swiftly moved and switched the position, tackling you beneath him.

You widen your eyes seeing him as he pinned both of your already locked hands above your head and stared down at you. You noticed his right cheek had turned red by now, maybe because of the powerful punch you gave him on your first meeting with him.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything, someone opened the door with a loud thud, making you and him immediately turn towards the direction, only to find a young girl standing there, her mouth covered with her hand, "OMG! You're so fast bro!"

© Bangtanmenu 2022