Chapter 02: IT'S YOUR FATHER

"OMG bro! You're so fast!" You and Jungkook jolted up looking at the girl who looked a little older than Jungkook,  standing on the doorstep with a smirk plastered on her lips. You were still looking at the girl when he looked at you and got up from you. That's when realization hit upon you and you tried to get up but failed since your hands were tied and when he made you fall on the floor, your leg twisted a little too, making you wince in pain.

Jungkook and the girl looked at you when you were holding your swollen ankle and the girl immediately ran towards you and sat beside you. "Omo, are you fine Y/n?" The girl asked, looking a little worried, but you could only notice the fact that she knew your name. How?

"You… you know me?" You asked the girl because you were damn sure that you haven't met her ever in your life nor Jungkook, so how did she know your name?

"Ofcourse I know you. But I'll tell you about that later, right now please try to get up, we need to check if you're alright." The girl calmly asked and you genuinely smiled at her, clearly understanding the fact that her care wasn't fake.
But your smile immediately vanished when you realized you were actually kidnapped, and she's kinda involved in this plan so she might be dangerous for you.

"W-who are you? Why did you both kidnap me?" You asked, moving a little back from her. She looked at you confusedly. Only then she realized that you might be scared that they're going to hurt you so she tried to reach out to hold your hand but you retreated back from her again and again.

"Listen, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just-" she was interrupted by you when you somehow managed to stand up and grabbed the vase from the side table. Just when you were about to throw it on her, the same tattooed hand held your hand in its tight clutch, yet again.

"What? Leave me! Why did you both kidnap me? Who are you both? I swear if my father gets to know I'm here he will kill you both!" You yelled at them while struggling to free your wrist but it was all in vain. He was too strong for your handcuffed hands.

"What the hell? Just because you're handsome that doesn't mean I would let you go! Leave my hand or I'll kick your a$$-"

before you could talk any further, Jungkook turned you around and locked you in between his arms, his hard-built chest tightly pressed against your back and you couldn't help tremble, realising how strong he was. 

You were again going to yell at him but you zipped your mouth when you felt his raspy hot breathings fanning against your ear, as he finally started to speak,  "Listen here Miss Lee Y/n, don't make me do the things I don't want to. Or else, it won't be good for you if I lose my patience. And let me declare one thing before you again dare to open your trash mouth. You're going to live here, with us in my house till I want. So you better be in your limits and do as I say or else, you don't have any idea what I can do with you and your bloody father!" for the first time in your life, the only enemy of your dad that you felt scared of is him.

His aura was undoubtedly terrifying while the proximity he created in between you and him, along with his dead serious yet husky and deep voice warning you right in your ear, you felt shivers running down your spine and your whole body went limp in his arms.

"Even his warning sounds so sexy! God how am I going to handle myself around him? Wait! For God's sake he's your kidnapper Lee Y/n! You're supposed to hate him! And here you're drooling over his sexyness? I'm insane!"

You were busy in daydreaming when the girl whom you were just about to hit, cleared her throat and Jungkook pushed you forward with jerk. You turned around and saw his retreating back as he walked out of the room slamming the door behind.

"Even his back is so sexy! God Y/n! Stop it! You don't even know him! And since when you became a girl who'd drool over hot and charming guys?"

"Listen Y/n" you came back to reality when you heard the girl calling for your attention. You immediately felt guilty because the girl didn't do anything to you but you tried to hit her and even after your not-so-good behaviour, she's still talking with you so politely. You're not a girl who would lose patience easily, but when it comes to your father, you'll lose all your calm.

Ofcourse you knew this kidnapping happened somewhere because of your father. But you still don't have any idea why did Jungkook kidnapped you and kept you in a lavishing home rather than throwing you in a hut just like some other kidnappers would do.

"Who are you? Who is he? And why did you kidnapped me? Are you both some Mafia rivals of my dad?" You bombarded her with your questions and she held your arms before making you sat on the bed.
Without answering you, she walked towards the bedside table and poured a glass of water before walking back towards you. "Here, drink this first." Being the keen observer, you doubted if she had mixed something in your drink so you moved a little back, still sitting on the bed.

The girl seemed to noticed what you must be thinking as she sighed and took a sip from the glass before forwarding it back towards your mouth. You didn't waste a second in grabbing the glass with your handcuffed hands and immediately gulping it in one go. You took a deep breath before asking "Can I have one more glass please?"  The girl chuckled and nodded before pouring another and you drank it as well.

"Are you hungry?" You immediately nodded your head and your eyes sparkled in excitement. She chuckled again before taking out her phone and dialled a number.
Right after 5 minutes, someone came with a two cups of instant ramen. She gave you one cup and you somehow ate all the noodles with your tied hands.

The girl felt pity for you but she was strictly warned by Jungkook not to untie your hands. Seeing that you were almost done with the first bowl of noodles, she quickly passed you the other one and in the blinks on an eye, you ate it as well.

Well, it's been almost 7-8 hours since you were kidnapped by him and was unconscious, and being the 'sacrifice everything but food' person, the two bowls of noodles were also less for you.

When you emptied the second bowl as well, you let out a burp and immediately apologized to the girl who chuckled seeing you and caressed your hairs. "Hii, I'm Jeon Somi, Jungkook's elder sister. And you can call me unnie." She smilingly told you and you knitted your brows in confusion. "Jungkook, who?" You asked confusedly and she giggled.

"The one who bought you here, He is Jungkook, my younger brother." You widened your eyes in shock after listening to her.

"I can't believe it! With such an arrogant and rude personality, he has such a… cute name?" Somi laughed seeing you and you too giggled seeing her. "Well, no offense. It's true though." You giggled along with her but while laughing, her smile slowly faded which made you confused.

"He wasn't like this. He was also a… a nice and cheerful person until… until Eunwoo oppa… died." You gasped hearing her but chose to stay quiet to hear further.

"You know Eunwoo oppa?" She asked looking at you and think a little before saying, "Eunwoo as in, Jeon Eunwoo? Don't tell me! The Jeon Eunwoo, the biggest Mafia was your brother!" You gasped in shock and she sighed looking down at her lap.

"Yeah… he is… was. You know he passed away last year." You nodded your head silently as you remembered last year when you were in China, again because your dad send you there, you heard the news of the death of the most popular Mafia and the CEO of Jeon empire's was killed by someone. That's all what you know about that case, nothing else.

"Do you know who was his… murderer?" Her voice cracked as if she was at the verge of crying but you were silent and just shook your head, anticipating her next words. "It's your father."

Your Pov
"It's your father" I looked at her in disbelief. I mean how dare she say that about my father? I know he is a Mafia and he had killed a lot of people but only them who did wrong to him. I know him, he would never do something like this. I can believe anything but this.

"You're wrong." I shook my head looking at her with a disgusted gaze.
She looked at me for a whole minute before saying, "Well, I knew you won't believe me. Anyways, just stay in this room and if you need anything then just ring that bell on the bedside table, everything you need wil be here, including your clothes and food. And yeah, don't try to run away. Actually, you can't anyway." Somi walked out of the room and I placed my head in my both tied palms feeling frustrated.

"What the hell is this now? How I'm going to tell appa that I'm stuck here? Heck I don't even know where I am!"  I laid on the bed and closed my eyes since I have a habit of sleeping as soon as I eat something so I was slowly drifting to sleep.

•••
© Bangtanmenu 2022
Drop your reviews 💓