Chapter 08: I'LL TAKE YOU TO MEET HIM

You were dazzled at the fact that he had no password in his phone. Being the mafia and the succeful CEO he was, wasn't he concious about his privacy?

Well, you didn't have much time to care about these things so right after swiping up the screen, you went to the dialpad and hurriedly dialed the number briefly registered in your mind. Surprisingly, it was already saved in his phone as, 'Lee.'

*Ring ring! Ring ring! Ring ring!*

Your heart sank in disappointment as no one was answering the call. The call was about to be disconnected when at the last moment, your father picked up the call, "Hello? Mr. Jeon?"

Your heart skipped a beat upon hearing his voice after so long. It has been more than a month since Jungkook had kidnapped you and since then you hadn't heard or seen your father at all. Suddenly listening to his voice now makes you tongue-tied and overwhelmed. Your lips trembled as you tried to respond to your father but none of the words you had prepared came out, instead endless drops of tears leaked out from your eyes, which you weren't aware of.

"What the hell? So you have been contacting Jeon's behind my back?! You're really planning to get me behind the bars! Aren't you?!" Your trembling lips froze when you heard another familiar voice from the other hand.

It didn't take you long to realize that it was your brother's voice. "What are you talking about son? Why would I do that? Didn't I promise you that I will not let anyone know about it? Why would I tell the Jeon's then?" The worried voice of your father made you even more confused than you already were.

You clenched the phone in your palm and decided to speak out, but just when you opened your mouth, the angered voice of your brother came from the other hand again, "Then why the hell are you calling Jeon Jungkook?" *Beep beep*

With that, the call was disconnected, leaving you in a state of puzzlement. If the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom hadn't stopped, you wouldn't have realised that Jungkook was about to come out. Hence you quickly deleted the call logs and throw the phone on the bed before again going back to sit on the couch.

Jungkook came out wrapped inside a gray bathrobe while rubbing his slightly long black hair with a towel. His eyes fell on you right the moment he walked out, as if it was the first thing he had thought to do after coming out.

You sat dazedly on the couch, still trying to understand why your brother would talk to your father like that when Jungkook walked towards you and placed his hand on your shoulder, making you slightly flinch.

You tilted your head upwards, only to find him looking down at you with a less tensed face than usual. The wet hair sticking to his forehead released a water drop from one of his strands that rolled down his face and fell on your cheeks, making you slightly flicker your eyes.

"Come down and eat." He plainly said before walking out of his bedroom, still dressed in his bathrobe. Only after he walked away and you repeated his sentence in your head twice did you realize what he meant.

As your mind was already jumbled up with thousands of thoughts running inside, you didn't make a fuss over anything and silently walked down to the dinning hall.

Jungkook and Somi both were surprised as you were quietly having your dinner, not speaking anything unlike your usual personality. But none of them bothered to ask you out as they thought you might get uncomfortable if they questioned you. The dinner went by smoothly and Somi walked to her room, leaving you and Jungkook on the dinner table. You washed your hands and wiped them before standing up and walking back to his room, without making any noise, leaving him confusedly contemplating over your suddenly changed behaviour.
"Is she still mad at me?" Jungkook crooked his beautifully shaped eyebrows as he thought of the possibilities of you still being angered at him.