Chapter 04: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT

Jungkook's Pov

"How dare you to say that?" Gritting my teeths, I clenched her left arm in my fist while my other hand which got bruised after clanking against the corner of the table was on the wall just beside her face. I saw her flinched by my action and for a second I thought I should move back but her next words made my blood boil like hell. "Y-you can't make me stop. I.. I know my appa… very well… he hasn't done a-anything wrong. I'm sure! You're the one who's... who's wrong and maybe your… your b-brother-"

"Shut the fvck up before I do something I'll regret!" I almost roared at her face and she covered her face with her handcuffed hands. How dare she even say that when she doesn't even have a fvcking idea about what actually happened! Who's she to say who's wrong and who's not.

Well, after all, what can I expect from this girl? She's just as same as her father anyway! After staring at her for a whole minute with my eyes filled with anger, I moved back from her and took a deep breath to control myself. Without turning around, I walked out of the room, not before locking it from outside.
I climbed down the stairs with the intention to directly leave this house to control my raged mind,  but then I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Somi noona standing there looking down at my bruised hand. "Oh my god Jungkook! How did you get hurt?" She gasped seeing the wound and immediately reached out to touch it but I took my hand back and mumbled a "it's fine" before walking again towards the door.

"You can go, but after I'll treat your wound. Come now!" Before I could say anything, she pulled me inside her room and I reluctantly followed her. "I have to ask you so many questions by the way." She said while cleaning the wound with cotton dabs. "Why did you bring that girl here when you could have kept her anywhere in one of your hideouts?" She asked before I could even resist.

I frowned listening again about that irritating girl. She was the last thing I want to talk about right now to be honest. She irritates me like hell! "Why do you want to-"

"Just tell me" she ordered and I sighed before answering her. "That's because her bloody father would find her everywhere but here, in my house. That's only why!" I gritted my teeths while mentioning that bastard who killed my brother.
"Jungkook… I don't know what you are going to do or what you have in your mind but… that girl Y/n, she's nothing to do with it. She seems innocent, unlike her father. I'm just saying, whatever you'll do, please just… don't hurt her. She don't deserve it." Noona's words left a heavy impact on my already guilty heart.

I know she don't deserve this. She has no fault in it. It's all her father's fault. But what can I do now? I will do everything to get that bastard behind the bars and Y/n is the only key for my plan to get succeed. I'll blackmail him using his daughter to surrender to police and admit his crime, the crime of killing my brother.

"I have to go!" Again without looking back, I walked out of the house and my driver drove to the Jeon Empires. After Eunwoo hyung was gone, it was so hard for me to handle such a big responsibility. But, Somi noona and Suni really helped me. Suni is my childhood friend. Even though she's been nothing but a headach for me ever since my childhood but still, she's amazing. She's everything one needs in their friends.

"You're late Mr. Jeon." My steps halted when I was just going to enter my cabin. I turned around and saw Suni, standing there with her hands folded above her chest and her face as usual sour as poison. Not to mention, she's just not my friend but also my secretary.

Ignoring her, I walked inside my cabin rolling my eyes at the girl who followed me with a permanent frown on her face. "By the way, who's this Y/n?" My head shot up from the file to her in an instant, who stood there in front of my desk, still frowning. "Now who told you?" I copied her expression and she smirked. "I have my ways." She shrugged and took the seat in front of me.