Chapter 12: YOU'RE A FVCKING COWARD

"Time to go back, Y/n!" With a pale face and still eyes, you blinked while looking at your father who was gazing at you ever so warmly.

You, Jungkook and Somi took a while to silently digest the piece of information given by your father. After a little while, you blinked your eyes away from your father and glanced at Jungkook from the corners of your eyes. He seemed a little stiff as he has been staring at your father for a while now, that too without blinking.

You pursed your lips as your eyes carefully studied his facial features as if to detect any discomfort in them after getting to know that it's time for you to leave him, finally.

Your eyes dropped to your toes as you couldn't find him slight bit uncomfortable with the news of you leaving him.  While little did you know, just when you sadly turned away your gaze from him, his eyes, though just for a couple of milliseconds, fell on you and they were filled with endless longing that even he didn't noticed he was feeling at that moment.

Watching you keeping your head lowered like an obedient child, as if you have always agreed to each of the decisions your father had made for you, he obviously didn't expected you to be so calm at this moment where you have to finally leave him and go back to your usual life.

As if feeling a sharp pinch on the corner of his heart, Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and let out a painful, almost inaudible sigh from his mouth and finally looked away from your face.

"Mr. Lee, you still have to record your statement, that too the real one this time. Come with us." One of the  policeman who just captured Lee Jaewook came back to the hotel room and told your father.

Your father glanced at you before helplessly looking at Jungkook and Somi. "Well, looks like we still have to trouble Mr. And Miss Jeon. If you both don't mind, can you please keep Y/n with you for one more day? I'm still worried about her safety and I know very well that Jaewook can still harm her in anger. So, can you please do me a favor for the last time?" Somi pursed her lips and quickly stole a glance at Jungkook, who was still standing like a statue, unbothered before looking at you who has been looking at her father with a blank face.

Already knowing the fact that Jungkook won't say anything, Somi cleared her throat and decided to break the silence, "Ofcourse Mr. Lee, please stay at ease. We'll love to look after Y/n. After all, she has been with us for so many days, we are almost habituated to her now. I'm afraid I'm going to miss her very much when she leaves us." At the end of her words,Somi let out a soft laugh to ease off the tention in the atmosphere.

Your father laughed at Somi's words before reaching out to lightly pat the back of your head, "Don't mess around anymore, okay? I'll be back soon then we'll go back to our house. Hm?" You pursed your lips and lightly hummed in response to your father.

Mr. Lee smiled at you and Jungkook before walking out along with the policeman. Just when you were about to turn to look at Jungkook again, Somi who was standing behind you came forward and engulfed you in a back hug, "Y/n-ah! I can't believe you're going to leave me! Life without you will be so boring!" You chuckled lightly before turning around and hugging her back.

"Eonnie, I'm just going back to my house. Besides, we can still meet whenever we want to, right?' Somi hummed and broke the hug before patting the side of your head and glancing at you with her warm eyes, "Y/n… you know what I'm really worried about? You see this, angry young man in my house…"
as Somi pointed behind you, you naturally turned your head around to glance at Jungkook who had by now shifted all of his attention to his phone.

"This rude brat is again going to act like his old self. I was initially so surprised to see him act so cool around us after you arrived. It was as if I have never knew that my brother can also act normal like other men. But I'm worried that now you will be gone, he will again become like Jos old self." Somi pouted as she playfully glared at Jungkook while you also kept your gaze fixated on him.