Chapter 13: LIAR, NOT YUMMY AT ALL

"What do you want?" The amount of coldness those words held wasn't something you weren't used to. Staying with him for so long, you have realized one thing and that is whenever he's not in a good mood, his tone would eventually turn colder than ever.

After silently staring back in his dark, cold eyes, you scoffed mockingly before taking big strides towards him,  "What do I want? What do you want?!" Pointing your index finger at his chest, you glared at him with your angry eyes while he stood in front of you with his confused face.

"You're the one who has been literally banging my door! How do you still have the audacity to ask me what I want?" Jungkook scrunched his brows and folded his hands above his broad chest, looking down at you with his signature calculative gaze, as if doubting the existence of literally everything except himself.

You couldn't help but scoff again at his face, not being able to believe the way he was being so oblivious. "Jeon Jungkook, neither you are a kid nor am I, so stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about!"
Mimicking his posture, you too folded your hands over your chest and stared back in his dark, misty eyes with the same calculative gaze.

"Stop wasting my time if you don't have anything important to tell me!" Jungkook sighed as he looked away from you and turned around to walk back to his room.

But just as he turned his back towards you, feeling your ego was being trampled on, angrily, you reached out to grab his shoulder. But who would have thought that your sneakers would act on their own and you would lose your balance.

Instead of grabbing his shoulders, the only thing that came in your fist was the corner of his white shirt…

As you realised you were about to fall down miserably, you hurriedly reached out to tighten your grasp on whatever you were holding onto, not realising that the cloth you were holding has already been ripped apart, making a loud screeching noise to surround in the silent corridors.

"Yahhhhhhhhh!" You panicked and yelled as your body leaned backwards.

Jungkook who suddenly felt a pull from behind, was obviously startled. Before he could get the time to realise whatever that was happening, he felt a sharp force from behind, accompanied by your loud scream and instinctively, he turned around to grasp your waist, to save you from falling down.

Just when you thought that he has successfully saved you from falling down, his shoes collided with yours, making you stumbled back again…

Jungkook too widened his eyes as he didn't thought that in the process of trying to save you, he would end up losing his own balance.

Readily accepting your fate, you closed your eyes and fell down on the floor. As if the pain on your back wasn't enough, you almost lost your breath when you felt Jungkook's whole weight over you.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he felt his cheek brushing against yours. The little scream you let out when he fell over you was yet another reason for his ears to turn flushed red.

Not forgetting how heavy his weight actually was, Jungkook immediately moved himself a little back from your body, resting half of his weight on his hands supported beside your head.
"Are you okay?" Slightly worried, Jungkook's eyes roamed over your face to detest any trace of pain. You blinked your eyes twice before opening them and the frown between your eyebrows slowly faded as you realised that you were still totally fine and none of your body parts were fractured.

Just when you were about to nod your head in response, your mind striked up with a mischievous idea as you stared back in Jungkook's worried eyes blankly.

"Ahh! My foot hurts so bad ahh!" You yelled loudly and reached out to touch your feet, only to realise that half of his body was still over yours. Realising the same, Jungkook immediately distanced himself and stood up hastily before kneeling down to make you sit.