Chapter 04: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT

Start from the beginning

"Now tell me about that girl" She raised her brows, waiting for an answer and I had to tell her. I mean, after my family, which is now only Somi noona, Suni is the one who knows everything about me and I can blindly trust her. And then I told her everything about Y/n and her father. She sighed before looking back at me "You know, it's unfair to her. It's not her fault." I rolled my eyes listening the same thing again and again.

"I will do whatever I want to. I told you everything because I trust you now don't made me doubt on my own actions." I glared at her and she sighed again. "Fine then! I won't interfere. But, I want to meet her." I looked at her before frowning again.

"No! You can't meet her right now. I'll let you meet her after some days." She whined looking at me after getting my rejection. "What? Why not now?" I glared at her as I knew it  was enough to shut her trap.

By the night, loosening the tie, I made my way inside the mansion but abruptly stopped when I heard some unusual gigglings coming from kitchen.

Dropping the bag on the couch, I walked in the kitchen and widened my eyes seeing Y/n sitting on the kitchen slab. Her legs dangling in air and she was giggling looking at Somi noona who was cooking something. The scenes ahead of me looked so warm and since I wasn't a stone, I felt a tinge of warmth in my chest. But son realisation hit me and I frowned before clearing my throat, attracting their attention in an instant

"Who the hell told you to come out of the room?" I stood right in front of Y/n when she was about to jump off the slab but couldn't as I was now standing closer to her which made her butt glued to the slab. I watched her as she silently gulped seeing me clenching and unclenching my jaws.

When she didn't say anything, I turned my neck to my right and glared at Somi noona who smiled nervously at me. "I didn't gave you the spare keys so that you can take her out of that room!" She nervously chuckled and rubbed her head before saying, "Ah! Jungkookah! Actually, she was hungry and so was I and I was also in a mood to cook so I just invited her to join me. Nothing serious don't worry huh!"

I glared at her which I usually use to shut up people who talk too much in front of me and Somi noona really went silent after my glare. Turning around towards Y/n again, I glared at her in the same way but oh wait! We are talking about Miss Lee Y/n here, and she can do anything but keeping silence.

"Ah! I can't understand! Why are you making a fudge of such a small thing? It's not like I'm going to run away somewhere!. Don't worry. I won't go anywhere until I prove that my father is right." My fists balled just by hearing the mention of her father agaon.

I watched her smile dropped seeing my eyes filling up with anger. She controlled her smile and obediently lowered her head before quietly jumped off the slab. With her head still lowered, she silently moving upstairs towards my room. If Somi noona hadn't cleared her throat, I didn't know how long I was planning to stare at her dropped back.  "Why you always have to be so rude with her? She didn't even eat anything." Somi noona glared at me and I glared at her back.

"She's not our guest so that we should take care of her! She's just a way for me to reach to that bloody Lee! Stop treating her like she's our family because she's not and she can never be." Before she could say anything, I moved back and turned around to walk upstairs towards my room.
Opening the door, as I walked in and locked it from inside, I saw her sitting on the couch with a sullen face and pouted lips. Heaving out a sigh, I walked towards the wardrobe and took out my casuals before walking towards the bathroom. I turned and took a glance before completely shutting the door.

After a few minutes, when I was done showering, I held the knob and tried to open the door but surprisingly it didn't. I thought it got jammed but then I heard the sounds of someone's giggling coming from the bedroom which were quite familiar to the ones I heard earlier from the kitchen. I sighed and banged the door "Y/n! Open the door." I calmly tried but only heard some muffled laughing which I know wasn't only Y/n's but Somi noona was also there.

"Noona! Open the door! You can't be childish with that girl! Open the damn door!" This time I banged a little hardly and the bedroom was silent but then they again bursted into fits of laughter, making me feel even more frustrated. "Sorry Kookie! First I will finish these donuts with Y/n which I specially made for her and then I'll think about opening that bathroom door."After ending her speech, they even did a high-five to frustrate me more.

"It's a punishment for you because you barked at me earlier!"  Y/n laughed after saying that. I sighed as I closed my eyes, and leaned my back against the bathroom door. Though it was locked, I could clearly hear whatever they were talking or should I say gossiping about their favourite celebrities.

Unknowingly, the edges of my lips curved up and formed in a small smile after hearing her laugh. She sounded so carefree and happy. I wonder if she's even scared of me or not. I mean, the way she reacts around me is totally different from others. Why is she so fearless?

I can't understand if she really fears about the fact that I've actually kidnapped her and I can do anything with her. She's just so impossible to understand. I mean, a girl, whom I met just tomorrow, has now locked me up in my own bathroom and is now sitting on my bed, enjoying those yummy donuts after giving me this stupid punishment? When I didn't even do anything?

I can't understand whether I should get angry on her or laugh at myself?! How's she like this? And why am I acting this way?!

© Bangtanmenu 2022
On Instagram