Ch.27 True Power

*At the ospery.

Neos: COME ON LET'S GO!

*Amphorn gets Octavia on as Silver follows behind.

Octavia: WHERE'S VERGIL?

Umbra: HE'S GOT THIS! GET US OUT OF HERE!

*The Osprey begins to leave.

Octavia: The portal has stopped.

Silver: He must have pulled out the sword.

Amphorn: You think he's dead too?

Silver: I hope so.

*The blast from the portal shakes the Ospery.

Umbra: HANG ON!

*Octavia looks out the back to see Vergil and Charlie sucked into the portal.

Octavia: NO!

Neos: We can't do anything!

Silver: It's true. You can't do anything. 

Octavia: He has done a lot for me. It's time I return the favor!

*Octavia switches to her full demon form and jumps out.

Silver: VIA!

*Octavia crashes into the tower landing on one of the floors and sees a pool full of water.

Octavia: A pool of souls. 

*Octavia grabs a fallen knights sword and cuts the palm of her hand as blood falls into the pool. The pool glows as the souls of Stolas and Stella rise up.

Stolas: Via!

Stella: It's been a long time.

Stolas: You seem sad.

Octavia: Dad. When...when I was a kid I felt like I did not get what every other kid got. You and mom were always fighting. Now I find a new one and they are out to kill each other just like you. What am I suppose to do with that?

Stolas: WE have watched you grow and mature after our deaths.

Stella: You always know which path is right. And which is wrong.

Stolas: There is no need to doubt yourself.

Octavia: Thanks. That's all I need to hear. I know what I need to do now.

*The souls return to the pool as Octavia begins to walk up stairs.

Octavia: I could not protect my mother. Or my father. To this day, I hate myself for not being able to do anything. But this time it's different. I swear! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!

*Octavia begins to run up as her body begins to glow pink as pink wings begin to form and fly off.

*In Hell Vergil and Charlie charge at each other just before they meet Octavia crashes in-between the two and holds them back. Charlie and Vergil return to their normal forms as they look at Octavia in her own devil trigger

 Charlie and Vergil return to their normal forms as they look at Octavia in her own devil trigger