Good Morning

Ophelia

Maddox practically sprinted down the stairs, I clutched onto him and my blanket. One wrong move from him and both him and I would go tumbling down these stairs. Not exactly how I want to spend my morning, my body was already in enough pain as is, no need to add falling down the stairs to that.

He stumbles into the kitchen nearly dropping me in the process making me scream out in panic and latch onto him, which only causes Maddox to laugh even harder. "Glad I amuse you, asshole." I mutter under my breath.

"Well someone is clearly not a morning person." Maddox mutters a little too loud as he puts me down on one of the bar stools over by the kitchen island.

"Maddox I though we agreed to let her sleep?" Alastair asks from his position in front of the stove.I think I was going to ask him what he was making but the words got stuck in my throat when I realized he was shirtless. Standing only in a pair of sweatpants, in all his tattooed glory.
I may have been drooling...

Once I was able to pull myself away from drooling over Alastair the smell of food assaulted my nose. I wasn't sure what he was cooking but it smelled delicious. I knew it involved chocolate chips because I could see a small bag of them on the counter near him.

"She was already awake when I got up there, and besides she came willingly." Maddox explains.

"I did not." I argue back at the same time Alastair says, "yeah that's why you were carrying her down here."

My stomach growled loudly making Alastair chuckle and shake his head, while Maddox began grabbing plates and cups for our brunch.
Alastair turned and gave me a questioning look before returning back to his task, he picked up the bag of chocolate chips and practically dumped them into the pan. I realized that he must've been making pancakes, and I really hoped that one was mine.

"You know you can take that off, right? I mean you don't have to stay bundled up." Alastair asks, his back still facing me.

"Actually I kinda do, I'm sorta not wearing anything underneath this," I gesture towards myself as best as I can.

A smirk appear on Alastair's face before he replies with, "Yeah I know."

I pause and stare at him questioningly, before it finally clicks in my head by what he meant. " Oh... Oh! No! You pervert! I'm not walking around naked! No way! And didn't you get a good enough look last night?!" I stutter out, completely flustered by what he was implying, my face now a hideous shade of red no doubt.

"How are you planning to eat?" Maddox asks now suddenly interested in our conversation.

"Well, I hmmm." I look down at my blanket cover hands I can't figure out how I'm actually going to eat. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I finish.

With a roll of his eyes Maddox goes back to trying to help Alastair with the food, and I use that word lightly because on no planet was what he was doing  considered helpful. Sabotage would be a better word for what he was doing.

Maddox grabbed the biggest pancake, Alastair though, had clearly made it for himself and snatched it back and slapped it down on his own plate. I watched as he began making a plate for me, how cute, but I also watched when Alastair had his back turned Maddox took the opportunity and grabbed the monster pancake.

Only this time when Alastair went to grab it back again, Maddox licked it.
"I licked it so it's mine." Maddox growls out, clearly very protective of his pancake.

I tried to hide my laughter but it was useless, I burst out laughing, my face turning red from how hard I was laughing. When I had finally calmed down, I noticed the strange gleam in their eyes, and I meant to question them, but Maddox wasn't quite done making a fool of himself.