Chapter 18

Although Yuqiu could see Qin Ze's cock getting hard again, the dark red glans head was too obvious in the white bubble! She is also very comfortable by his gentle cleaning action, even in the gentle water flow, she can feel that as the turbid liquid is discharged from her body, there are other shiny and newly added transparent water, But this one does it rough and persistent.

I don’t mean to be rude, she quite enjoys this kind of tune, but this person takes a long time to ejaculate, and Yuqiu is the type who is prone to orgasm, often she is made to climax for two or three rounds, This man just shoots.

The aftertaste Qin Ze, who was clearly enjoying the orgasm, started the next round of thrusting, and the flesh wall after the orgasm is very sensitive, and the pleasure index will increase geometrically no matter where it is inserted, let alone the original sensitive point. Yuqiu would often be blinded by this overly dense pleasure, only thinking about the non-stop movement of the dick buried deep inside her body and its shape and size.

Even when the man had ejaculated and pulled it out, Yuqiu still had the illusion of having a big dick in his body. She didn't like the feeling of being completely spoiled, so when the man finished cleaning her messy lower body, he tentatively rubbed the red, swollen and slightly turned petals with the dick that had already leaked some liquid from the top. He dodged backwards.

The man's obviously disappointed expression hangs on that handsome and mature face, which is really foul. Obviously at this time, shouldn't a considerate and mature male partner follow the woman's wishes, and even if he is disappointed, don't show it so obviously, okay?

Qin Ze has handsome facial features, self-confidence and maturity, and has a kind of retro British aristocratic style. When you see him, you will unconsciously classify him as someone who will never tear his face, or is high-end and elegant enough to tear his face. High-class people, and the kind of gentleman who would respect each other enough even in sexual matters.

It seemed like she made a mistake to reject him, although seeing the disappointment on that pretty face, she felt as if she had really gone too far? But another round might not be enough for her body...

Beauty or health? Yuqiu hesitated and chose to be healthy, but he did not forget to soothe the tall man's cock. Lubricated with water, it is not too difficult to masturbate, but until Yuqiu's hands are sore, the man's cock is still sore In good spirits', she still jumped in dissatisfaction when she stopped.

Ah, my hands are really tired, I don't want to masturbate anymore, but when I look at those black eyes full of longing, Yuqiu feels as if he can do it again? When the man was finally released successfully, Yuqiu felt that she could hardly lift her wrist, and all the white semen ejaculated on her hand, which was sticky.

In the end, Yuqiu chose to go to the hospital for a physical examination, because when she tidied herself up properly, she remembered that she had to go to work today...

Looking at WeChat, all the tutors, leaders and colleagues sent all kinds of greetings, what can she do? It's impossible to say that he didn't come to work because he spent all his morning having fun, right?

Let's pretend to be sick... At least you need to get an official medical examination form issued by the hospital to be convincing. Qin Ze enthusiastically began to advise her, saying that he would go to the city hospital for a comprehensive examination first, and if she wanted to pretend to be sick, he would ask his personal doctor to write a prescription.

Of course, the inspection found nothing wrong with it. Yuqiu was 100% healthy, and she was a little embarrassed. It seems that sex should not be held back at all, at least not so provocative that it can be held back. Of course, this kind of medical examination form cannot be handed in as a sick leave certificate, so Qin Ze said that he would take care of it, and keep a regular and comprehensive medical examination form that is not so healthy, plus medical records and so on.

When all this was done, the lights were already on, and the two of them returned to the apartment. Fortunately, the traces of mischief had been cleaned up by the part-time workers, and the whole room was neat and clean, exactly the same as yesterday.

There wasn't much food in the refrigerator, and the two of them ordered takeaway. She was lying on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, and Qin Ze was sitting next to her, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and was using a laptop to handle business. Looks very elite.

Sure enough, serious men are the most handsome. Yuqiu caught a glimpse of a serious and focused man from the corner of his eye. It was really pleasing to the eye. She can feel her heart beating wildly, it's really strange, a few days ago she was still heartbroken for another man, and now she can be so fascinated by another man's beauty.

But when she thought of Zhou Siyuan, she felt that the little deer in her heart died all of a sudden, she was still dancing very vigorously at the last moment... Why is this man Zhou Siyuan so hateful? He is double-standard and machismo, and he taught me enough about being a passive one-night stand, so he keeps messing around behind her back, and he is not allowed to wear any skirts and pants that are below the knee, let alone those broken Rules and regulations, it's very hot when I think about it, it's really annoying...

If Qin Ze hadn't told him about Zhou Siyuan's cheating, maybe she would have entered the palace of marriage with him, and the divorce would involve more things. An unmarried girl has become a divorced young woman. Although a young woman sounds very coquettish, Yuqiu feels that being a frustrated young woman whose husband cheats on her is much more burdensome than an unmarried girl wearing a cuckold.

And thinking of the evidence of cheating that made her heartache, Yuqiu would inevitably think of the man around her, and her feelings towards him were extremely complicated. She said she was grateful that he allowed her to recognize Zhou Siyuan's true face, but it would not be so.

To be honest, she still has a little resentment towards Qin Ze in her heart, resenting him for breaking her peaceful and beautiful life, not the accidental one-night stand with him, but blaming him for exposing Zhou Siyuan's bloody derailment just like that. Give her any vaccinations.

But now, after a nearly perfect and harmonious sex this morning, I added some sexual satisfaction to his complicated and entangled emotions, and today he has been busy with her affairs, adding a little touch go up.

She can vaguely feel that Qin Ze has a feeling for her, not just as a good friend with sex, but the feeling that he needs to confirm the relationship and see his parents get married and have children in the future.

Yuqiu now feels that the last thing she needs is this inexplicable true feeling, but after thinking about the hearty sex thing this morning, she feels a little bit reluctant. After all, such a man with good looks, good sense, excellent dick and skills is indeed very suitable to be a sex buddy to fill the emptiness in his body.

As long as he didn't do anything over the top, or hinted at whether they should go further, she was quite willing to continue being friends with him.

Oh, by the way, he should be quite clean. People from a family like him should pay great attention to his own safety, and he also has a personal doctor. She began to daydream aimlessly, completely unaware that what her calf was rubbing against was not the sofa but the man's trouser leg.

—————