Chapter 3

Yuqiu likes to play with him very much, after all, older children always have a mysterious attraction for younger children. Although Qin Ze was extremely tired of this little follower, every time Yuqiu was brought by Shen Ying, he didn't dare to make any big moves under Shen Ying's nose.

At most, he would pull Yuqiu's pigtails when no one was watching, and he didn't dare to be too strong, Yuqiu thought he was just playing around with her.

There is a five-year age difference between him and Yuqiu, and Yuqiu went to the same elementary school as him soon, and Shen Ying also asked him to take good care of Yuqiu in school. God knows how much he wanted to throw Yuqiu away and monopolize this tenderness when he saw the beautiful and gentle mother making this request to him with anticipation.

Yuqiu’s innocent smile is as sweet as his desire to destroy it, but he obediently obeyed his mother’s request and took care of Yuqiu at school, even in the affiliated school Just to protect Yuqiu nearby.

He thought that if he behaved so obediently, Shen Ying would think he was a good brother, and then go to his father to ask for his custody. Every time he went home, he really hated the cold house with only servants. After all, didn't Shen Ying say that Will you pick him up when he grows up? Shen Ying should be very happy that he treats Yuqiu so well, and she won't worry that he will treat her sister badly, and if Shen Ying is happy, the day of picking him up may be brought forward.

Although he waited year after year, Qin Ze still did not give up this slim hope.

Until I accidentally heard Yuqiu's milky voice asking Shen Ying why he couldn't live in her house and be her brother every night, Shen Ying said no, because he had his own home, if he ran to Yuqiu His family will be very anxious when he becomes an older brother.

Qin Ze also couldn't remember his own reaction when he heard these words. The memory of that day was very vague, but he felt very light in his body vaguely. When he returned that night, he had a high fever and became seriously ill.

Qin Ze, who is recovering from illness, only wants Shen Ying to pay the price. What is her most precious thing? Of course it is her precious daughter Yuqiu.

Yuqiu is now in the transition period from a child to a girl. The eleven-year-old girl has a girlish figure, but her eyes are still childish, and she has a ignorant longing for the relationship between a man and a woman. In her opinion, Qin Ze is the big brother who dotes on her very much. The classmates also know that Yuqiu has a handsome brother with a gentle smile. He studies in the high school next door and has good grades.

A female classmate who had a good time with Yuqiu joked about their relationship. Although Yuqiu kept them from talking nonsense, she still vaguely remembered the handsome face of a young man in her heart.

So when Qin Ze confessed to her, Yuqiu only hesitated a little before agreeing. Of course, she didn't know the true meaning of a girlfriend and what she should do. Shen Ying believes that students should study hard and read less messy novels. Yuqiu only occasionally reads popular novels in school. Of course, they all have certain sexual descriptions. Children are inexplicably attractive. So when Qin Ze kissed her lips, she didn't refuse, because the boyfriend and girlfriend in the book seemed to do the same.

Yuqiu, who is serious about studying, always thinks that what is said in the book is always right, and her brother told her that the love between the two of them must not be known by others, she nodded and agreed, of course, she and her brother have the same grades Well, they definitely can't be known by them about puppy love. Puppy love is a sign of a bad boy, but as long as he is not discovered, he can be a good boy again.

Yuqiu didn't like Qin Ze's aggressive kiss at the beginning, especially at the beginning, it was just the touch of their lips, but slowly the elder brother would make Yuqiu open his mouth, and his tongue would try to She stuck it in, and later forced her tongue into his mouth. Yuqiu finds it strange that when Qin Ze wants to refuse, he always uses the status of boyfriend and girlfriend as an excuse, and Yuqiu, who is confused, is always persuaded in this way.

The ignorant Yuqiu maintained a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with Qin Ze for three years. During this period, they did almost everything except the last step, and they knew each other's bodies almost like the back of their hands.

Yuqiu always thought that she and Qin Ze would go on like this for a long time, that she would be admitted to the high school and university that Qin Ze had attended, and then when she was an adult, she could be his bride with peace of mind.

Until the night before the senior high school entrance examination, Qin Ze said that he asked her out alone to cheer up, and she went without even thinking about it. It was a property under Qin Ze's name. The Qin family treated him very well, and did not treat him materially badly.

 …

Qin Ze, who always pretended to be decent, finally showed his fangs, and bit the prey's neck with one blow. He completely ignored the dying struggle of his prey, the blood would only make him have more brutal desires, but the tears interrupted his desire to completely devour it.

Qin Ze, as an outstanding student representative of Q University, has obtained the qualification of international exchange student, and has been in the United States for eleven years. Yuqiu performed abnormally and even failed to pass the worst high school, so she repeated the high school that she only attended for a year.

--------------------------------------

Yuqiu was woken up by the heat, and she was dazedly thinking that she really couldn't drink. Drinking is not only unclear, but even the air conditioner can't be turned on. But then Yuqiu realized something was wrong, because the heat was obviously coming from a body hugging her tightly, Mingyuan came back? Didn't it mean that he has an urgent mission and will not be able to come back for a while? Why did you come back after you left?

At this time, the sky was just slightly bright, and the thick blackout curtains in the room firmly blocked the light from the outside world. With some difficulty, Yuqiu removed the hot male body from her body. When removing it, Yuqiu obviously felt the cock touching her inner thigh jump a few times, as if she was a little bit reluctant.

Zhou Siyuan, the old rascal... Yuqiu blushed in the dark, his body was only deeply tired from last night's nonsense, especially the secret between his legs felt a tingling pain faintly. She fumbled for the mobile phone by the bedside and saw the faces of the people around her clearly with the faint light.

It was an extremely handsome man, with sword eyebrows, a straight nose, and thin lips, as perfect as a sculpture, not to mention the well-defined abdominal muscles and the huge raised cock. But Yuqiu was so frightened that she accidentally dropped her phone on the soft bed.

It took a long time before Yuqiu came back to her senses and picked up the phone tremblingly, only to belatedly realize that the screen saver model was completely different from her own, which made her tremble again, like picking up a hot potato Just throw it out.

The casing dropped on the hard floor and made a harsh crashing sound, not loud but especially loud in a quiet room. The man on the bed seemed to be disturbed by the noise, and turned over, as if he was about to wake up.

Yuqiu was so frightened by this turn of events that she broke out in a thin cold sweat, maintaining the posture just now and not daring to move, for fear of waking up the man on the bed