Chapter 15

But after hesitating for a short while, Yuqiu quickly closed the door and went to sleep without looking back.

Before going to bed, she was still thinking about Qin Ze's words. If he had mentioned that what happened that night was because she didn't love herself or seduced him, Yuqiu would definitely drive him out on the spot. But he just admitted it like that, and even sincerely apologized to her...

Yuqiu's memory of that night is already very blurred, and all she can recall are the details that make her blush and heartbeat when she thinks about it, the man's muscular muscles undulating back and forth, the hot sweat dripping from the smooth and perfect trapezius muscle on his chest Zhu, those deep black eyes filled with satisfaction and joy.

During the whole process, she seemed to be trapped in soft cotton, unable to lift up her strength, and occasionally lifted her heavy eyelids to remember these sensual scenes. But in fact, she also heard the loud "pop" sound when the two penis connected and felt the water flowing out of her pussy all the time.

Was she really forced? Or was it her who started it in the first place? Because she didn't know if the wine she drank that day had an aphrodisiac effect. If Qin Ze said that she seduced him, she would definitely not admit it, but he made all the faults on him, which made Yuqiu a little uncertain. up.

Yuqiu is the kind of character who obviously prefers softness to toughness, and I don’t know why she is a bit like a pleaser personality. If others take the initiative to admit mistakes, she will reflect on herself, but in fact she has not made any mistakes at all...

The man sitting on the sofa saw the girl hesitated for a moment and then left. He obviously felt a sense of gloom rising from his heart. He tugged on his tie irritably, and his pretty eyebrows were tightly frowned, showing the anxiety of the master. .

She was so cute when she was a child... Sure enough, she is a bit disobedient when she grows up. I really want to tear up her tightly wrapped pajamas. Her panicked expression must be beautiful then.

Qin Ze had many evil and selfish thoughts brewing in his heart, but he still didn't take any action after all. He secretly warned himself in his heart that what he wanted was not a momentary pleasure but her willingness.

Maybe it shouldn't have eaten her in the first place, no, it should have done something she wouldn't remember when she woke up, and it's a pain in the ass to cause her to be so resistant to herself. But no matter how you change it, hasn't that Yuqiu who is really weak and easy to deceive has always been there?

It is already a kind of progress to have undue hesitation towards him who is at fault with just a few words, and he comforts his raging desire in the bottom of his heart.

Don't worry, the longer you wait, the more delicious the food will be, isn't it?

...

Yuqiu had a good night's sleep. She wanted to go to school early to avoid Qin Ze, but she didn't expect Qin Ze to wake up earlier than her.

The sandwiches and steaming milk that looked pleasing to the eye were set on the table. Qin Ze wore her pink bear apron and said apologetically:

"I'm sorry that I used your kitchen without authorization. I got up early today, and I had a lot of time to make breakfast."

"I'm not very good at making Chinese breakfast. I happen to have a sandwich maker in the kitchen. I'm not very good at cooking. I hope you don't mind it."

"If you don't like sandwiches, drink a glass of milk. The temperature of the milk is just right for your mouth."

Faced with Qin Ze's considerate and soft words, Yuqiu couldn't recover, and sat down at the dining table rather flattered.

"Thank you..." She was a little embarrassed.

Qin Ze obviously belittled his own cooking skills too much. This was Yuqiu’s first thought when he took the first bite of a sandwich. Why can such simple ingredients like bread slices, eggs, and ham slices be so delicious? ? The bread slices on the outer shell are toasted soft and crispy, with a little fragrance of wheat, and the ham and egg sandwich inside is also delicious, so delicious that people can't wait to bite their tongues off.

"It's delicious." Yuqiu quickly finished the sandwich and began to admire Qin Ze's cooking skills from the bottom of his heart.

"It's fine if you like it. If you still want to eat, there is still a kitchen." Qin Ze smiled, and all the sharp edges and corners seemed to have been removed from his body, and he looked very homely and gentle.

After eating, Yuqiu consciously went to wash the dishes, and Qin Ze took the job because his apron had not been confiscated.

"Your hands are beautiful, not suitable for such small things."

Yuqiu was really warmed by this person's actions. I don't know if it is a sequela of the breakup. Now she is easily moved by a little bit of kindness from others.

Yuqiu, who was putting on her shoes and getting ready to go, had some minor problems. She walked a little too quickly and sprained her foot slightly. The pain in her ankle subconsciously made her gasp.

For some reason, Qin Ze, who had already washed the dishes, quickly ran over and helped her to sit on the sofa.

"Are you all right? Did you get hurt here? Do you have any medicines like safflower oil at home?"

Qin Ze's movements were gentle, and his voice was even more deep and soft, as if she was a fragile product, and it would break if she spoke louder.

She blushed as if bleeding, of course not only because the man's slender white fingers touched her ankle gently, but more because she actually reacted to his touch.

And it was so menacing that she could clearly feel a big wave of honey coming out of her pussy.

Is she so sensitive? Or is it the sequelae of being completely ruined that night? Others get ready to be penetrated just by touching their body?

She didn't answer the man's question, Qin Ze thought she was still enduring her pain because of embarrassment.

"Xiaoqiu, you have to say what hurts, don't be embarrassed." Yuqiu was wearing light-colored stockings, through which she couldn't tell if she was turning red, Qin Ze was worried that her injury would not be good, so he just took off her stockings.

"Xiaoqiu, take off your socks yourself, so the layered stockings won't make it easy to see the injury."

"No, I'm fine..." Yuqiu regretted it as soon as she said the words. Her voice was sweet and greasy, full of courtship, which shocked her.

"If it's inconvenient for you, I'll take you to the hospital." As Qin Ze said that, he wanted to hug her, and his forearm full of strength inevitably touched her skin.

Obviously Qin Ze was very gentlemanly and only touched her back and the bends of her legs, but as soon as those soft skin touched the tight and explosive muscles, Yuqiu felt the flames in her lower abdomen intensify, burning her whole body. It's like burning.

————