Chapter 6

And the honey hole under her body has been stimulated to spit out waves of transparent water. In a trance, Yuqiu even felt that she could hear the "guji" sound when the small hole automatically secreted liquid.

It's just the wife's lewdness.

But no matter how vividly her boyfriend describes various obscene scenes in the video, and how strong Yuqiu's desire for a hearty sex is, she still cannot enjoy real physical contact.

I want to eat something thick and long

So Yuqiu subconsciously looked at the two fake dicks not far from her, but she really opened her pussy to her boyfriend, and stuffed the fake dick that was too thick and imitated after her boyfriend's dick into it. It would be a shame to go there.

After all, she was still a bit thin-skinned, Yuqiu grasped and kneaded her breasts a little discouraged, and the tender palms could clearly feel the nipple tip as hard as a pebble, but it was still not enough, really not enough, no matter how hard she kneaded It was never as comfortable as Zhou Siyuan rubbing his tits.

He would also smack her tits like sucking something delicious, and he would lick the nipple with the tip of his tongue, as if he could suck something out of it.

"Si Yuan Si Yuan" Yu Qiu called out her boyfriend's name subconsciously, as if as long as he called out his name, another fiery and strong male body would be pressed against him immediately, and those rough hands would be merciless She kneads her tits as much as she wants, and sucks her tits so loudly, and that amazingly shaped hot cock will go straight to the heart of the flower again and again, and dry all the wrinkles in the pussy.

Zhou Siyuan looked at his girlfriend in the video while rubbing those snow-white breasts that he couldn't put it down, while calling his name in a voice full of desire and affection, and a pair of snow-white slender legs were tightly entwined, not ugly Tell me what kind of trouble the owner is suffering from. I can't wait to fly to her and fuck that tender, tight pink pussy with my cock.

He was already hard when Yuqiu was taking off his clothes, but he wanted to wait until the scene was more delicious to be self-reliant, and he had been holding on to the small tent that was not supported by the military uniform.

Now, it's time for dinner.

"Qiuqiu." The man's voice was deep and hoarse, full of lust. Yuqiu looked at the phone screen, but was shaken even more by the scene on the screen, and her body became even hotter.

Taking up most of the screen is a menacing, high-rising huge purple-red cock protruding from the messy black hair, and some liquid is still oozing from the top, and the man's 8 pieces can also be seen clearly. abs.

"Do you want to eat my husband's big dick? It wants to get into Qiuqiu's little pussy. Now, let the big dick also say hello to his little pussy that he hasn't seen for a long time? They have been separated for so long. "

Almost bewitched, Yuqiu took off the only light yellow lace panties left in front of the phone camera. The panties were completely wet by the water she bleed out. waterline.

Although she did such a bold thing, Yuqiu still subconsciously closed her legs tightly, trying to escape from the camera intentionally or unintentionally.

Zhou Siyuan couldn't let the meat from his mouth run away, and while encouraging Yuqiu with words, he adjusted the position of his cock at various angles. Sure enough, Yuqiu shyly opened her legs, revealing the beautiful scenery between them.

The petals that have been wetted by the water are still tightly wrapping the honey hole dutifully, and the little pearls on it have long stood up, trembling and cute, and I feel that my boyfriend's fiery eyes are staring at my little hole , her already blush cheeks became even more rosy, and Yuqiu coquettishly whispered, "Don't look at Siyuan, I feel so bad."