Chapter 7

When Yuqiu was at work today, the leader even came to visit her specially, which made her a little flattered. When chatting with colleagues in his spare time, Yuqiu naturally found out that the next-door Faculty of Science has invited a big cow to take up the post.

Hearing Daniel's name, Yuqiu was drinking water, and one of them choked without paying attention, and coughed several times, quite loudly. The colleague didn't expect Yuqiu to react so strongly, so he quickly patted her on the back to slow down.

When Yuqiu was completely relieved, the colleague who helped her laughed and joked if she didn't expect that the Faculty of Science would invite such an expert.

She had no choice but to echo along with an embarrassed smile. She couldn't help slandering her in her heart, it couldn't be the Yun Bochong she thought of...

Although Yuqiu is almost 99% sure that this Yun Bochong is the one she thinks of according to various descriptions and endless compliments from her colleagues, but people always have a wonderful luck and evasion mentality.

What Yuqiu thinks is that he should not be so unlucky, okay, he just solved the shitty thing about being forced to cheat, and now he has to work with his ex-boyfriend again.

Zhou Siyuan is really jealous... Knowing that although he and his ex-boyfriend can't talk about it, they definitely want to give her good fruit behind their backs. And this happened just after the haircut, did he call to confess about his ex-boyfriend again? He has a lot to do every day, so let's not disturb him.

Besides, it might not be the Yun Bochong she thought of, it might just be a coincidence with the same name and surname, the same experience, and the same graduate school.

After thinking about it, Yuqiu felt upset, and repeatedly entered the wrong names and student numbers of several students.

Xiao Zheng, who was in charge of re-checking, reminded her several times tactfully. Yuqiu simply put down the work at hand and went out to eat first.

C University has a special faculty canteen, which is cheap and delicious. Yuqiu usually chooses to have her lunch here, but today Yuqiu chose to go to No. 6 canteen, which is the farthest from her.

When I went there, it was just in time for the meal, but there were not many people. After all, the consumption here is the highest among all the cafeterias, and the students only opened a few windows when they didn't come.

After Yuqiu finished cooking, she took a plate and sat down by the window, lowered her head and picked up the rice, when suddenly a gentle and polite male voice sounded:

"Excuse me, is there anyone here?"

Yuqiu felt that the voice was a bit familiar, she raised her head subconsciously, and met a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes.

The owner of the eyes is a very bookish and gentle man, who is looking at her with a smile at this moment.

"Yun Bochong?!" Yuqiu called out the man's name subconsciously, Liu Mei frowned, picked up the food she had barely eaten, and wanted to leave.

"Xiaoqiu, I'm back." The man looked at Yuqiu who was slightly angry with a good temper, and only thought it was lively and cute.

"What does it matter to me that you come back?" Yuqiu suppressed her urge to pour food on Yun Bochong's face.

"I thought you would welcome me back very much." Disappointment was written on Junxiu's face, and those warm brown eyes drooped their eyelids even more sadly.

"I don't think there is anything else to talk about between us. And to be honest, Yun Bochong, I really, really don't welcome you and don't want to see you again." Yuqiu left with a decisive and stubborn background.

Yun Bochong didn't choose to chase Yuqiu, he sat opposite to where she was sitting just now as if nothing had happened, and ate the food in the cafeteria silently and gracefully.

Sure enough, there is still no way to turn her back like before, saying some soft words and showing a little hurt. So can more serious physical problems save her? Yun Bochong's brain was running fast, and he began to consider whether to use another strategy to get Yuqiu's forgiveness.

I really miss the Xiaoqiu who used to like to act coquettishly and laugh at him, but now Xiaoqiu who is full of anger is also very cute. I wonder if it tastes more delicious now? Yun Bochong began to think back to Yuqiu just now, a simple white T and jeans, pure and charming, no change from when he just met her.

Anyway, he has already returned, and the Faculty of Science is so close to the Faculty of Foreign Languages, there are a lot of opportunities every day, so don't be in a hurry to stop her from leaving at this moment, otherwise it will arouse her resentment. Yun Bochong finished the meal in front of him slowly, and began to think slowly about his "compound strategy".

First of all, the first thing is to let Yuqiu get used to his existence as soon as possible, at least the first reaction when seeing him is not to think of leaving. But this was much better than what he had expected, just now he was even wondering if Yuqiu would pour the food in front of him on his face.

Although he doesn't mind Yuqiu doing this, the food is obviously still hot, and any scars on his fairer skin will be more shocking. He will have to see the dean later, so he will not be able to explain why he will be asked by the dean.

After all, he failed Yuqiu in general, and in such a tragic way, he is not very willing to relive that painful and gloomy memory until now.

Yuqiu walked in a hurry, fleeing like a deer in the forest being chased by a hunter. She thought she could treat Yun Chongbai calmly, but when the man stood in front of her alive and said to her calmly: "Yuqiu, I'm back." She didn't feel any sense of relief , I just want to tear off his gentle mask fiercely, and step on it a few more times, it's best to see him in pain so that I can get rid of the depression in my heart.

What are you doing back here? Apart from bringing back painful memories for her, this man was useless at all. Yuqiu walked in a hurry. The smooth marble floor had just been cleaned, and it was slippery when she stepped on it. She accidentally sprained her foot.

The pain from the ankle made her frown subconsciously. Yuqiu endured the pain and found a place to sit down, and began to carefully examine the injured right ankle. The originally white and soft area was obviously red and swollen, and the heat and pain continued to come from the wound. It wasn't an unbearable pain at first, but Yuqiu felt extremely wronged, clutching her injured ankle, and began to sob softly.

When Yuqiu met Yun Bochong, he was already called "Professor Yun".

18-year-old Yuqiu has just finished her high school life, and her relationship with her high school boyfriend who has been in love for two years has also come to an end. At that time, she was depressed and depressed all day long, even if she passed the B university, her parents were afraid that she would not be able to handle these emotions well if she went away from city C and went to city B alone, so they suggested that she try "Gapyear".

Gapyear refers to a custom for teenagers to go to other places to experience life during the period between high school, university and social work. The general period is one year.

It happened that Yuqiu wanted to try a new environment, and he chose to major in English, so he begged his parents to let him live abroad for a year alone. Originally, Shen Ying wanted her to go to Los Angeles to find Qin Ze, but Yuqiu was unwilling and insisted on going to England.

Ms. Shen Ying couldn't hold her back, and she agreed because her aunt Yuquan was also in the UK, and she was also taken care of.

So Yuqiu happily embarked on a trip to England with her luggage. Although there was a haze of broken love at that time, Yuqiu still had vaguely excited expectations for this trip.

But Yuqiu never imagined that this "gapyear" not only did not heal her but brought her such a great pain.

--------------------------------------

It’s too difficult to code on a mobile phone_(:з」∠)_ I went home with my notebook and no charger

I haven't figured out the ending yet, there is no outline and the naked update contestant is crying in the storm

But don't worry, the heroine definitely deserves the best